NaNoWriMo 2014 - Special Template and Trial

Hi all,

We are once again sponsoring National Novel Writing Month. Once more we have special offers available for new users, including a 50% discount for winners, and we have a special NaNoWriMo 2014 trial and novel template available. Our official thread on the NaNoWriMo forums can be found here:

nanowrimo.org/forums/special-off … ads/172230

There is a separate dedicated Scrivener thread on the NaNo Technology forums here:

nanowrimo.org/forums/nano-techno … ads/176406

We’re always grateful to those users who spread the good word about Scrivener over there. :slight_smile:

If you just want to go directly to our trial page, though, which also contains the NaNo templates for existing users, here it is:

literatureandlatte.com/nanowrimo.php

As always, it’s great to be able to sponsor NaNoWriMo again. Many of our first users came from the beta we posted on those very forums back in 2005, so it’s good to be able to give something back.

Good luck with your 50,000 words if you’re participating in the insanity this year!

I bought Scrivener post-NaNo, but I wanted to keep the NaNoWriMo template, so I downloaded it. I followed the instructions - New Project, Options, Import Templates - but the NaNo project did not show up. So I tried to import it again and was told that it already existed but I can overwrite it. So I tried that, but it will not save - it says NaNoWriMo Novel could not be written, perhaps it’s open in something else.

So I uninstalled and reinstalled - it still says that the NaNo template is there somewhere, but it won’t overwrite it and I can’t see it to use it. Nor can I find where the templates are to manually delete it.

Help?