NaNoWriMo 2013 - Special Template and Trial

Hi all,

We are once again sponsoring National Novel Writing Month. Once more we have special offers available for new users, including a 50% discount for winners, and we have a special NaNoWriMo 2013 trial and novel template available. Our official thread on the NaNoWriMo forums can be found here:

nanowrimo.org/forums/special-off … ads/123798

There is a separate dedicated Scrivener thread on the NaNo Technology forums here:

nanowrimo.org/forums/nano-techno … ads/119611

I’m always grateful to those users who spread the good word about Scrivener over there. :slight_smile:

If you just want to go directly to our trial page, though, which also contains the NaNo templates for existing users, here it is:

literatureandlatte.com/nanowrimo.php

As always, it’s great to be able to sponsor NaNoWriMo again. Many of our first users came from the beta we posted on those very forums back in 2005, so it’s good to be able to give something back.

Good luck with your 50,000 words if you’re participating in the insanity this year. I’m hoping to take part myself!

All the best,
Keith

The “Sponsored by” section on the NaNoWriMo main page alerted me to the existence of Scrivener almost 4 years ago. After a quick visit to Lit & Lat, to oooh and ahhh over the screenshots, I downloaded it, imported my work in progress, and joined the forums. I’ve been making terrible rough drafts in Scrivener and a pest of myself on the forums ever since. 8)

Good luck with this year’s influx of newbies, and enjoy your mountains of cash. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s not like the preexisting crew of Vic-k, Wock, and the headless wonder needed your help…

Every ship needs ballast, doesn’t it?

Thank you thank you thank you.

I’m new to NaNoWriMo this year, as well as Scrivener, but oh-so-thankful that i found both. This software rocks, and it is a ton of fun to use–i can finally make useful sense of all of my endless notes, diagrams, pictures and screenshots. I drop-kicked Word to the curb as soon as i found this. It is exactly what i need for organizing and creating this project; and the Project Targets help keep me on track even after my kids have interrupted me for the hundredth time in as many minutes.

Seriously, thank you.

<3

PS~ I love that i can change the background image when writing in full screen mode; i can throw up whatever my current inspiration is for the scene i am working on, and the words practically write themselves. Much easier to get “in the zone”–especially with those numerous aforementioned interruptions. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well, everyone can now blame you that I’m over here, too. Thanks for introducing me to the L&L forums. My first year of NaNo, NaNo introduced me to Scrivener, I’ll have to give Scrivener a shout out in my Acknowledgements. :smiley: nanowrimo.org/participants/ellen-m

I’m in, first time lol