[LH4216] Printing question

Je
Jeco
Platform: Mac + Windows

Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:41 am Post

Hi,

When I print from Scrivener (an essay for example) , the text ends up pushed towards the right of the pages, even cutting out some letters. This behavior also happened with the previous beta, 29.

Is this a bug, or do I have to make some adjustments to the margins of the document? The paper size is (8.5X11 inches).

Thank you.

E.

Action:
- File.
- Compile,
- Compile for Print

OPTIONS:

- Formats: Default
- Add front matter: unchecked
- Add back matter: unchecked
Writing is sculpturing your dream.

KJ
KJIsaacson
Platform: Windows

Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:53 pm Post

I'm experiencing the same problem, and would appreciate some guidance. My project is a manuscript. When compiled, the left-hand margin measures 2 inches. there's no real right-hand margin, and as the OP said, some letters on the right get cut off. The whole business needs to shift an inch to the left.

Thanks.

KJ
KJIsaacson

Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:40 pm Post

Further info: If I compile for pdf, the margins are perfect. It's only when compiling for print.

th
thePhilosoraptor

Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:39 pm Post

This has been filed. Thanks!
Bryan Bender

Pa
Pad48ll

Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:47 am Post

Jeco wrote:Hi,

When I print from Scrivener (an essay for example) , the text ends up pushed towards the right of the pages, even cutting out some letters. This behavior also happened with the previous beta, 29.

Is this a bug, or do I have to make some adjustments to the margins of the document? The paper size is (8.5X11 inches).

I'm having the same problem, and I've tried everything I can find. It's OK in PDF, but cut off in Print and Paperback.
Oh, I misread last post -- thought was fixed, but it's filed. Hope it gets fixed soon. Thanks.

Beta 38.