What Version are you using for NaNoWriMo?

Which version will you use for NaNoWriMo

• Scrivener for Windows v.1
  • Scrivener for Windows Beta v.3
  • Scrivener for Mac
  • Other software

0 voters

I badly want to use v3 for NaNoWriMo depending on how the Beta release progresses. I’d be an expert in using v3 when the month ended, right? But whew, my cursor is jumps into other sections while I type right now. I expect it’ll be corrected by November but I’m reconsidering my decision.

I am interested in seeing how many plan on using v1 versus the Beta v3 for comparison.

Feel free to share your thoughts in the responses.

I am personally interested in who is planning on using v.1 or Beta v.3, but I added poll options for the Mac version and other software since others may find that of interest. I don’t think it’s a relevant poll for those entries. This is a windows version forum after all.

The poll allows you to change your response until the end of October.

By november, fingers crossed, we should have the final version of Scrivener 3, which will be pretty close (as in near-identical) to the beta we have currently. I should be proficient enough by then to run it on Scrivener 3.
I tried voting, but it wouldn’t let me by the way. Don’t know why.

I’m not able to vote either, but I plan to use v3. Hopefully the full version will have been released by the end of October, or failing that the beta will have been extended. crosses fingers

Using Mac Scriv or iOS Scriv or the back of a paper grocery sack.… :slight_smile: the poll won’t work for me either.

I keep coming back every couple of weeks to see if Windows v3 is available, but to no avail.

So I’ll probably use what I have, the 1.x version for Windows.

Great to hear. Best of luck!

Be aware that this is not an official time estimate, simply another excited user expressing their hopes audibly.

I wouldn’t describe myself as hopeful or excited, but thank you for the clarification.