Replace Bullets formating for synching with IOS

Hello,

I am using the windows version and wanted to copy some projects to the IOS version, but I ran into troubles. The IOS-windows told me, that I had to convert the project from a newer scrivener version. But I am using 1.9.9.

Later I found out, that IOS will not work with bullets and frames. So I deleted the frames, but I have hundreds of bullets.

Is there an easy way to find and replace the bullet formatting with e.g. “xx”. I can’t copy the bullet to paste it into the search field. And with a copy of the chartable of the bullet, it didn’t work…

Thanks in advance

Hajo

Hi dl1sdz,

iOS Scriv supports bullets.

Could you please upload screenshots to show us what the error/problem is.

Best,
Jim

Hello,

the problem is partly solved.
In this case, I used Scrivener as an organising tool for several years with more than 2000 pages. I had no problems converting my other projects to IOS. After I deleted the tables, the project was still refused - asking for an updated version of Scrivener.
I managed to copy and past the bullets from former years with the global project replace function and convert them to “**”. But at one point the bullets were still visible. (See my primary question.)
After your hint that bullets could be used, I copied the project with the “new”? bullets to IOS and it worked. Now I have a mix of stars and bullets, but that’s only a visual problem.

Thanks for your hint.
Hajo