NiaD 8: Live and Let NiaD

I had my day planned out, but now I’m starting to stress a little bit. Even though I know my other tasks will be done before the brief gets to me. But now I’m panicking about being out. I want to stay at home and wait for my NiaD briefing. Safely on the comfort of my couch with my blanky and my cat and a cup of chai. Nice and cozy and safe.
I’m pretty sure that getting one’s NiaD brief while out and about is probably not safe, correct? I mean, the moment I have it in hand, I’ll start thinking about. And i’m not supposed to think and drive, right?
Can I sue NiaD as an excuse to do nothing else?
I’m sorry. Please excuse my absence from work today. I have NiaD. It may be contagious.
Thank you.
Pacifika

Pigfender!!!
You can’t stop them after this one. I need more of the little NiaD mugs!
They’re so cool!!!
So once this one’s over, when’s the next?
:smiley:

stares at sai Jaysen

“Diarrhea of the keyboard…tell the dog…go for a walk…”

Oh my, this is gonna be a fun Saturday… :mrgreen:

Yay!

I’m on the list!

Better late than never! :smiley:

Thanks, pigfender!

bouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebounce

* ticktockticktockticktockticktockticktockticktockticktock *

Fire in the hole!

Hello everyone!

It’s now Saturday 26th January, which means NOVEL IN A DAY IS NOW LIVE!

All the briefing packs have now been emailed across. IF YOU DON’T RECEIVE IT then check your junk mail folders, etc, and if it’s still not there in about 15 minutes then let me know.

HAVE FUN (mixed with an appropriate amount of mild panic!!!)

I’ve been up since 3:15 this morning, so if you’ll excuse me, I’m just going to nip out and make a cup of tea. Back in 5. :stuck_out_tongue:

I got my package!!!

Oh I like this one. :smiley:

Got it read it and now off to bed back early tomorrow have fun everyone

Got it!

cracks knuckles

Let the typing begin. :smiley:

Received. Thank you. I have to attend my daughter’s basketball game here in a few hours. Enough time to read through it, panic, watch my daughter kick butt, panic some more before sitting my butt down and get this done.

Got it! Wow, a lot of ways this one could go … it’s going to be fun. Time to make a few more notes, then off to bed to let it all stew… See y’all in the morning!

Ye Gads! It’s genre perfect. :smiley:

Somebody — I won’t name names but you can probably guess — forgot to notify Pigfender of my new email address. :unamused:

Here’s hoping he hasn’t dropped off into a sleep-deprivation induced stupor yet…

Hi pigfender, can you supply the name of the LLC/ limited company (if there is one) under which Matt does his internet investing business? Or would Matt be a sole proprietor (which I think is not the wisest course of action)?

P.S. I studied business.

Me too!

Gogogp!!!

:mrgreen:

I’ve not provided a name, so by all means invent one. If put on the spot, I’ll go with: Carodine Capital Management LLC?