NiaD 8: Live and Let NiaD

count me in please! :smiley:

Count me in as well!

Woohoo!!! It’s getting to be a big party. :smiley:

Luscinia Evan and JDSalt - welcome back!!

Tanith – can you please visit novelinaday.com/contact and answer the questions on the form (make sure you let me know your forum name in the form)! Thanks!

EVERYONE ELSE: Only ONE WEEK left to sign up to WHAT COULD BE THE LAST EVER NIAD. Don’t miss out…

One can only hope this is one of those in-the-throes-of-it-all things you say every year.

gr

Done. And as I said in my message, if you have any issues with that link let me know, and I can email you a copy of my sample.

Looking forward to it!

While it’s certainly true that I could not have picked a worse time to run the event based on my real life (and I find it hard to believe that I’ll have similar circumstances again) I think I might actually mean it this time. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the writing sample, that was great! Welcome to Novel in a Day!

I find solace in this, knowing of course that you think you actually mean it every year. :wink:

I just heard about this! Still time to join? :smiley:

Hi TerryTalksFiction!
I’ve already seen some of your work (okay, that sounds stalkerish - I found you via your Instagram follow) so consider yourself pre-approved! I do need some additional info, though. Can you send me an email to rog@pigfender.com with the name you’d like to be credited with in the book, your email address (one you check!) and whether you have any aversion for grisly scenes (should there be any)? Alternatively, visit novelinaday.com/contact and fill in the form!

Thanks!

Promises!Promises!Promises!!!

Take care (but hurry up)
Harry Schitsfacade, Creator of Ni23hrs59mins

Thanks PigFender!

I’ve never felt happier to have been stalked! (err…)

Done, done and done! :slight_smile:

The best way to influence whether NiaD continues is to have lots and lots of people sign up (or not)!

Yay!

I mean… some of us plan on these things for specific times of the year and when events are rescheduled it throws a bit of a kink in the path of participation. Not me mind you, but some of us. :stuck_out_tongue:

No one does anything in January, surely?! A looming NiaD to cheer you on Blue Monday is surely what everyone wants!?

The operative word was “plan”. Maybe I should bold it… There. But, as I said, I’m not kinked by the reschedule. Much to everyone chagrin I’m sure.

I’m one for whom the move to January has removed the angst about whether to put my head on the block again or not … I’ve got too much to do in January to be able to sacrifice myself.

And no doubt once again I will experience regret that the genre will be one I’m happy with, as opposed to the genres of a couple of the ones that I have contributed to, genres which I’ve never read in my whole life, and am unlikely ever to read!

:smiley:

Mr X

WTF!!???!??!? How can you possibly validate ANYTHING I type? Either there’s something with your brain or an alien has taken over your account.

Me being right… Nopeity-nope-nope.

Ah, but which is which? Which is which?

I think what pigfender is trying to say, though he is too shy to just out with it, is that he would like us to pester him all year long about the next NIAD. :smiley:

Ok.

WHEN IS THE NEXT NiaD!?!!???!!??!