NiaD 8: Live and Let NiaD

I’m ready to ruin another chapter. Offend the rest of the participants by appending my name to the list!

I guess the smell of burning bacon that has been detected via various global sensor was really just Mr Piggy thinking. I was getting worried something bad was happening. like real bacon was being burned.

Me in count.

[size=85]At last! Finally I can stop late night lurking and compulsively pressing refresh to see if there’s been an announcement[/size]

o/

I have been patiently stalking the forum for this news. So excited. I’m in! :slight_smile:

grr!

loosely translated: “count me in!”

¡Holaaaaaa! Can I join this year too, pleaaase? I probably shouldn’t but it’s always too much fun to miss!

I want in!

Also hi.

HELL YES.

I’m in! Ready to try for the first time.

Whoo-hooooooo! I am so in!

Hi there, hallda01!

As a first timer, there are a few things we need to check first. I’ll send you a direct message later today when I’m at my laptop with detail, or you could shortcut the delay by sending me a message via novelinaday.com/contact answering all the questions (including the writing sample, and letting me know your forum handle - ie hallda01)

Everyone else… welcome back!

Hiya Pig,

I’m in! Technically, this will be my first time but I did get approved last NiaD. I ended up having to withdraw because of a reunion trip that came up which would’ve made it too difficult for me to participate.

Let me know if you need me to respond to the first-timers thing again, happy to send another writing sample if necessary.

Please count me in for NiaD VIII !

I am in too :slight_smile:

Yes, please, count me in. It was such fun last time…

/in

Yay! Glad to be back in the fold. And… where did you peeps get those great NIAD badges in your signatures? #WANT

Count me in!

literatureandlatte.com/forum/vie … 41#p191541

Just got an e-mail reminder. Tentative yes, mostly assuming I don’t forget about it since I’m not a regular on these forums. I had a lot of fun with NiaD 6, though.

Well, now we’re up to 20. Go out and tell your writing friends and spread the word! :slight_smile:

Azurac - I’ll leave you off the list for now then – let me know when you can confirm!