NiaD 7: The Magnificent NiaD

Just sent in mine too! It’s the wee hours of the morning here too so if everything proceeds smoothly, I’m answering the calls of my bed.

And probably you shouldn’t think too speculatively about what a ‘hand glider’ might be, either.

:mrgreen: 3,111 words in my rough draft. And … an hour and a half to edit it. :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ha!

Done.
Sent.
Bed.
(hopefully no calamitous email failings in between the above)

WHY AM I TORTURING RABBITS? I DIDN’T WAKE UP EXPECTING THIS!

Um… yes, why are you? :confused:

I don’t know! It just happened!

I hope you mean that is what you are writing:open_mouth:

I’ve said too much. Now people will know which piece is mine and can laugh at my train wreck.

First torturing rabbits, and now wrecking trains!

Train wrecks are… good? Though I’m trying jolly hard to avoid one. :mrgreen:

And there I was thinking I was doing well, when I find that a load of people have already finished and submitted… How? :open_mouth:

Done and sent! Whew, this was hard. I was waffling for the longest time because I didn’t know how to frame the chapter. So maybe I went a bit off-script for this one. I don’t feel too repentant, though, because I was having too much fun (and stressing out!) for the last two hours. Sorry, Rog! :blush:

Almost there….

Done, and sent. Good fun - thank you for letting me play, even though I was bashing my head against my keyboard for a while as I tried to figure out what the hell my character was playing at.

Now for dinner, and wine. Then sleep.

Done! With less than 20 minutes to spare! Once again, it was a pleasure to participate, and I look forward to reading the finished product(s).

Done with 13 minutes to spare before the “soft” deadline.

Good luck to those of you still hammering away!

Done. Ten minutes ahead of deadline. Great fun!
Oops, forgot to mail it. Well, maybe nine minutes ahead…

I hope you don’t mean it in either way…