NiaD 7: The Magnificent NiaD

“Section 7” and “3 Ghosts”; I had wanted to do the one that produced “Made Man”, but was really glad that life got in the way; I would have been really out of my depth with that … to the point where I couldn’t even finish reading one of them. So I’m just hoping with this one! :confused:

Mark

Mr X,

There is room in my kiddie pool of you feel the need to join me in the shallow end. Mr K spends some time there every now and again when he’s not too busy protesting the loss of the Red Lion. The only entry requirement is that you bring your own bottle and are willing to share.

That and you’ve got to have your own … hmmm dare we get Vic-k started on the socks again?

I would love to play along!!

Sign me up for the 7th, I wouldn’t miss the stress and self-doubt for the world.

This would be my first time, but I’ll love to join in! =)

Hi,
I’d like to be part of this. 1st time participant.
Thanks!

Allyworks

Hello! First time as well, but I would love to participate if that’s okay!

RonjoI, scrapsandsass - welcome back! :smiley:

yxlin, Abbyworks, noeybody, Hi! I’ve sent you a direct forum message with the next steps!

I’ve had a long enough hiatus since '13… Would you be so kind as to count me in for another round of procrastination and frenzy?

So piggy… I’m thinking… this year you really need to include the space dolphins and add some alcoholic koala bears. Kind of an alternate timeline where humans aren’t the top of the ladder. Kind of an Animal Farm but mixed with Planet of the Apes.

I’ve got my chapter done. Let me know when to send it in.

And to be clear, the dolphin is Margret and the koala is Jim. There may be some illicit scenes of a not appropriate for children variety. So you have to make sure you set up the character development in a previous chapter. I think I have enough to show the “tension” leading up to the “event”. Following chapters will need to show the long drown out realization that they are “made” for each other and long distance relationship won’t work. There’s also the problem if Jim’s liquor and eucalyptus dependance. Not to mention his fear of water. Margret has a small issue where she isn’t really mobile unless she’s suspended in very large body of salt water so there are the physical issues with the long term relationship that will need to be addressed.

That should get you started.

Hey kirtvee! Welcome back! :smiley:

Send it now. I know where to file it. :wink:

Why do I get the feeling you’re not planning to be as nice as you let on?

Everyone is welcome. Pigfender will comment soon I’m sure.

I’d really like to take part (if it’s not too late).

auxbuss, Jason2009, Hi there! I’m sending you a forum message with the next steps.

Note - there’s quite a few of you who aren’t responding to these forum messages – PLEASE CHECK THEM! It’s important as I can’t include you in the event if I can’t reliably get hold of you! :slight_smile:

Another potential first-timer here … looking forward to hearing more

Count me in!

This is my first time. I would love to join in.

I’d like to join as well, it sounds very exciting and fun :slight_smile:

Isn’t that what the actress said to the Bishop? :confused: