Where Jaysen tests the patience of Mr Piggy

:cry:

Piggy yelled at me :cry:

I never said that didn’t apply to me.

And I never said (or thought for a moment) that it did. :laughing:

Well numpty … his is a PIG, after all. Wot d’ y’expect!

We know that numpt. We just take it as a given.

But maybe it does. You never know.

If you gentlemen (and I use the term loosely with Mr K in the group), wish, we can all work on mine! I’ll commit to Piggy that I’ll do a real chapter but then forward it to you. That will reduce the need for extra effort on the part of the fearful leader.

You should split your chapter assignment into several segments and farm them out. Call it Chapter-in-an-hour (CIAH). And thereby hangs a pig tale.

Piggy won’t allow teams yet. I’ve tried again and again. But he is sitting over there with his fingers in his ears going “nah nah nah”… see… right there…

[size=150]gr[/size][size=150]&numpty[/size]!!! :imp: :open_mouth: Don’t you two wassacks twist my spewtisms to suit your own lame brained purposes!! Anyway there’s not a gorilla’s fart of a chance, that I would enhance your feeble literary outpouring with my scintillating prose style and command of syntactical devices usage.
SHAW G.B.

Actually, as it says in the FAQS, I’m more than happy for people to collaborate and take a shared credit on a chapter if that’s what they want to do. The only proviso, is that the lead writer is responsible for making sure they hold the copyright in their entire submission before submitting.

I’d be disappointed* if anyone deliberately submitted a ‘joke’ chapter because no matter how funny I might personally find an in-joke filled effort, there’d be 23 other chapter writers that were put out that someone in their version of the book wasn’t taking it seriously.

* - probably to the point of rejecting the chapter and either requesting a complete redraft (which I have done once in the previous 4 events) or simply missing the chapter in favour of including the chapter brief instead (which, again, I’ve only had to do once, and that was because of a no show in the days when we only had one book).

Mr Piggy… I’ve been good for one day now. Can I have my chapter yet?

Yes!

Go read “The Dark”. Then write the next chapter, starting immediately after the book ends.
Email what you come up with to me by close of play Wednesday (by your own timezone).

I see what you are doing here… I may just play along.

You missed the deadline, by the way.

There goes my weekend reading (especially since I can't read [i]Breakfast at Tiffany's[/i] now). :unamused:

Did you stay up waiting for my submission?

It is amazing how, unless one tells everyone “bugger OFF!” life gets in the way. NiaD’15 “bugger off” sign officially posted.

Now then young nupt … temper tantrums do not a good impression make. Diatribesqueishy interaction achieves nought but profound regret and a humiliating sense of inferiority, on the part of the diatribeist.
So can we assume that the “bugger OFF!” has been removed and the “bugger ON!” resides in its place?
Good show, old bean … keep the Niad15 flag flying … eh? :wink:

youtube.com/watch?v=zTkX-OvIqP4

Hmm… Well… the “off” would be to those that shouldn’t be bothering me anyway. Which causes me to look questioningly in your direction while contemplating your advice with some skepticism (aka wondering why the heck I am watching the sun rise with out getting enough sleep). For the time being it is still off.

Good bye numpt
Vic

I didn’t stay up, but I did check my email with hope and anticipation on Thursday morning. :frowning: