Feature Request: Scrivener Integration

New to Scrivener and liking it very much so far.

I love the ability to reorganize ideas easily and one of the ways I do that is in concept-mapping programs. I had been using Freemind which does pretty much everything Scapple does, so the real advantage for me in purchasing this product would be if it was fully integrated into Scrivener. I could see it as an add-on that would allow me to dump ideas onto a canvas and then export them as index cards to be more fully developed in Scrivener itself. Having a separate app fragments the workflow.

An a related note, it wold be great if Scrivener and Papers got together. Have all my writing tools in one place!

Cheers,
Tom

Tom, here is a link to the response for this one: Embedding Scapple Within Scrivener. But it should be noted that the way you describe integration sounds an awful lot like what the two programs already do! Try dragging some notes from Scapple to the binder—or a freeform corkboard (that will retain the relative positioning).

Thanks Amber! I didn’t see your reply. Thought I had notifications turned on.
I’ll give a more thorough run-through and post back. I guess part of my comment had to do with having 2 apps running and wondered if the functionality of Scapple couldn’t just be built in to the Scrivener interface.

Appreciate your reply and apologies for the delay,
Tom