Who's in?

Too bad there’s not a “Elsewhere: Lit & Latte-via” region we could all join. Not that it would really do anything really, but… you know… it’d be neat. Like having a secret handshake or something.

Would that be on Orbital?

True…the idea is based on historical people/places, though. Planning? Who needs planning? :wink:

well… We move house on the 30th October… wont have internet until possibly 4-5 weeks after that…

so what else am I going to do without all the distractions (other than unpacking… putting things up. moving things about… painting… etc etc etc) :wink:

I’m in :slight_smile:

nanowrimo.org/en/participants/naquada/

I must decide between completing my dissertation, or writing a novel. Oh, and I could write some philosophical fiction, or write an original dissertation in the shape of a novel…

Paolo

I’m in… You can find me here: http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/staceyuk

Could write your dissertation as a novel? With interpretive dance, too? :slight_smile: It’s a real thing: tierneylab.blogs.nytimes.com/200 … ertations/

garpu, great idea! A dissertation, a novel and a dance all at the same time! I’ll start writing the music for that.

Signor Paolo,
Just remember: you only have 30 days…not five years! :slight_smile:
Good Luck
Fluff

If you want to get all buddy-buddy, you can find my profile here: nanowrimo.org/en/participants/betawulf

I hesitate to say it, but I think I might be in, too. Blame Pigfender and NIAD 2. It’s given me a taste for writing again, after months in the desert.

I have just logged in to my NaNo account, and it still shows the music I was NaNo-ing to in 2007! Dear oh dear oh dear. I’m sure I’ve updated my account since then!

Hmmm…interesting choice of word.
Do take care,
Dr Mulality

Oh dear, that makes three insane L&L party members this year, I think.

I’m in for the 7th year. :smiley:

Been up to my eyeballs in revisions, which put me behind on my NaNo planning. I’ll be outlining my butt off between now and midnight Halloween.

I’ love NaNo! Bring on the sleepless nights, the bucketfuls of coffee, booze, and chocolate. Oh, and that damn free shrimp dinner, too! :smiling_imp:

Tomorrow’s the big day. :slight_smile: I just wish I had something to write about… It’s going to be a trickle of semi-consciousness, at this rate.

Edited to add: I go by the name of Sabre in the NaNo forums, by the way. I can’t remember why. I think that at the time I joined, back in the mists of 2004, I was writing something with a sword in it.

I’m in yet again. OogieM over there too. Getting my laptop all tricked out with scrivener, scapple and aeon timeline and all my research notes in DEVONThink so I can take it down to the local pub/brewery tasting room and write away. I’ll be in good company, Craig Childs wrote a lot of his most recent books, Apocalyptic Planet in there. :slight_smile:

Hey could some kind soul attach a blank NaNo 2012 template project? Template import isn’t working on either platform for me. (Think the spaces and parenthesis in it are throwing it)

Here you go!
nano12_blank.scriv.zip (98.2 KB)

YOu’re pure awesomesauce. I’ll share it with the other Linux folks. :slight_smile:

Well it’s no wonder it ain’t working. What d’ y’ expect for, or from, a bunch of sartorially inelegant, ubuntus and gnomes :open_mouth: