Novel-in-a-Day (NIAD)... Day

Count me in. :slight_smile:

I’m in! I’m not picky about which scene, but go easy on me :slight_smile:

I am new to the forums, but have been using Scrivener for a while. You can count me in, sounds fun.

Sounds like the perfect warm-up for the NaNoWriMo. Count me in, please! :slight_smile:

i hope i’m not too late to participate. count me in if not.

No, not too late. Welcome to NIAD and to the Scrivener forum as well!

oh, goodie. thank you. looking forward to doing my part. :smiley:

With just over a fortnight to go until NIAD… Day we are about at the time to close requests to participate so I can do the manual process of preparing info packs and assigning, erm… assignments.

We currently have 26 participants signed up which is great (a full list in my post on the first page of this thread if you want to check I’ve included you). I’ll leave the door slighly ajar for a couple more days for stragglers and new joiners to come on board. Let’s say 23:59pm Cornwall Standard Time on Tuesday 4th October 2011.

I’ll be sending out DM’s via the forums to everyone next week to test the communication lines. I’d be grateful if you could respond back when you get these so I know everything is working. If anyone would rather receive info via email, then please either DM me your email address, or email me directly at rog@pigfender.com

Anyone else getting psyched?

I guess sometimes it’s better not to ask the question than learn the answer.

Well, I am looking forward to it :slight_smile: I have just been busy doing other things to free myself up next weekend.

In our defence, you did only leave 3 hours to respond, and it was in the middle of the night for me!

Ah, the dysfunctional do-si-do; how I love my sedentary tribe.
I want to participate, but only if I do or do not have: characters, settings, conflicts, goals,
and only if I can or can not use: verbs, nouns, adjectives, etc.
In perpetual irascible admiration I remain,
yr hmbl srvnt or master or peer,

I insist on pleasing all of the people all of the time and none of the people none of the time.

Adverbs get a tough break.

Cunningly riposted, he chortled.

's always the adverb that gets the shitty end of the stick! tch!tch!

they bring it on themselves. Smug little parts of speeches if you ask me.

Just got here. I’ll join in if it’s not too late.

Hi Carolyn,

Technically it’s locked now, but I’m having trouble getting hold of a couple of participants so you might be able to fit into one of those slots if they don’t get back to me.

I’ll give you a shout in a day or so to confirm.

Rog

I’ve not been able to get hold of the following 4 people via PM:
Cjmiltko,
ELBrown,
Malinche,
Montree_Whiles

Can you guys get hold of me (either Private Message me or email on rog@pigfender.com ) so I know you are still in and able to receive the chapter info. I really need to get confirmation by close tomorrow (Weds 12th) as reshuffling the plot to fit a different number of people is a pain!

Thanks,

Rog

Bummer - I just got to the Scrivener party and missed NIAD…

If you need another slogger please count me in.

Brian B, Carolyn,

Thanks for the interest! I’m giving the 4 people I can’t get hold of until midnight tonight and then you are in!

I’ll send you both a message via PM tomorrow morning.