Which is better with Scrivener: MacBook Air or 27-inch iMac?

Randall Lee Reetz
Platform: Mac

Sat May 02, 2020 2:47 am Post

Answer: 27 inch macbook air
What matters is what matters, knowing what matters and how to know it matters the most.

Richard Paris
Platform: Mac

Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:26 pm Post

adriancobon wrote:I am currently using Scrivener on the 13-inch MacBook Air, which I purchased just a few days before the new model came out. The Mac version of Scrivener is working wonderfully on the Air, though I am curious how many people are using it on the 27-inch iMac? I am thinking of returning the portable computer and getting the larger desktop once the stores reopen.

I use Scrivener to "silo" my literary portfolio, create work as a copywriter, and serve as the main tool for my ghostwriting practice.

My vote is the Mac Air with an external 27" monitor. You can then use the Air as a second monitor to display info from other sources.
Richard Paris
Author: ONE SWEET RIDE
https://richardparis.com/

ad
adriancobon
Platform: Mac + Windows

Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:25 pm Post

Just as an update... I wound up getting a 21.5" iMac and swapping the MacBook Air for a 13" MacBook Pro. I started a literary agency and use Scrivener for all of my work. It really helps, especially when I am trying to breakdown a long story into individual scenes prior to editing.