Although I did do a quick check, I couldn't find if these bugs were already listed.
TABLE BUGS 1. If you use color fill in an empty cell, new text added to the cell will be highlighted with the color fill color. Doesn't happen to text that was already existed in the cell when color fill is used.
2. If multiple cells are highlighted, you cannot access Table in the context menu or the format bar (if present). Going to Main Menu > Format > Table will work though. Makes it more cumbersome when deleting rows or merging cells.
3. If multiple cells are highlighted vertically, styles cannot be applied without affecting cells to the right.
4. There are quite a few issues when handling merged cells. Adding a column while highlighting the merged cell causes Scrivener to crash. Adding a row while highlighting the merged cell MAY cause Scrivener to crash, but more than likely it will create a pseudo-merged cell. Highlighting both cells of the merged pseudo-cell causes Scrivener to crash. This pseudo-merged cell is visibly noticeable with Table Border present.
KEYWORD BUGS 1. Keywords don't maintain their color when dragging them from one project to another. Currently, you have to create a document, add the keywords, and then drop that document into the other project to maintain Keyword color.
2. Keyword won't show current color settings when changing the Keyword's color.
3. Ellipsis (...) button doesn't work in Project Keywords dialog box.
1) This is by design. Windows is following Mac here.
2) I could not reproduce this, Please, describe some actions with current and expected results.
3) The Ellipsis and Search buttons inside the Project Keywords dialog work, although with a slight delay. The dropdown arrow shows that they contain a menu, which will popup when you press and hold your mouse over the button. The buttons will be fixed into instant popup menus, to match the rest of the GUI in the next update.
Most of these bugs are still an issue. #1 of KEYWORD BUGS was explained as not being a bug and #3 of the same section was fixed in the June update. The rest of the bugs have not been fixed and some new issues have cropped up, one of them being more than a mere annoyance.
TABLE BUGS EXAMPLES #1: Typing in an empty colored cell will add hightlights of the same color to the text
Scrivener_2019-07-30_23-58-35.png (13.73 KiB) Viewed 123 times
Makes copying and pasting text from colored cells a pain.
#2: Table from context menu/format bar cannot be accessed when highlighting more than one cell
Scrivener_2019-07-30_23-59-45.png (32.36 KiB) Viewed 123 times
Scrivener_2019-07-31_00-03-36.png (29.21 KiB) Viewed 123 times
Can be accessed from the main menu though.
Examples for #2 for KEYWORD BUGS are found above.
New issue with tables will be created in a new post.