[LH#3613][B17] Colored revision strikethrough not working

dm
dmichelleauthor
Platform: Windows

Thu May 16, 2019 10:07 pm Post

I recently learned of revision mode and such from this article: https://www.literatureandlatte.com/blog ... rimo-novel

However when using revision mode, say first revision which is red, only what is typed is in red but when I do strikethrough through the regular text, the strikethrough isn't red, which I really need it to be! I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but since even after the newest update it still doesn't work, I figured I'd put a bug report on it.
Last edited by dmichelleauthor on Thu May 16, 2019 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tiho_d
Platform: Linux + Windows

Thu May 16, 2019 10:29 pm Post

Indeed I could not reproduce this issue. Typing a red revision and using Format > Font > Strikethrough adds a red strikethrough line through the selected text. Can you please add more details how to reproduce your problem. Thanks!

dm
dmichelleauthor
Platform: Windows

Thu May 16, 2019 10:58 pm Post

If I understand what you are saying,... I am not talking about striking out already red/revised text. I am talking about how it is shown in that article that you can strikethrough unrevised text (black text) in revision mode and the strikethrough will be red.

All I do is select the regular text I want a strikethrough through, which is supposed to be a red strikethrough because I am in revision mode, apply the strikethrough with the hotkeys or through the menu but instead of a red strikethrough, it's black.

tiho_d
Platform: Linux + Windows

Fri May 17, 2019 9:42 am Post

Yes, it makes sense. I have filed this issue, which will be fixed in the next update. Thanks!