IPad Pro 2018 support

Ch
Chfilm
Platform: Mac + iOS

Thu May 09, 2019 8:08 am Post

I have already contacted support with this issue, but feel like it deserves a dedicated thread here so that others can chime in whom it may concern. Please just support the new screen size and resolution of the latest iPad Pros. Scrivener is one of my main tools I rely on this beautiful device and it‘s a shame and annoying day by day to see these black borders around the app, not being able to use the entire screen. It makes me even revert to PAGES and than just copy the text into scrivener when I‘m done writing, just cause I want to look at a real empty canvas, not this unfinished business ;)
Please Please fix it soon :)

lunk

Thu May 09, 2019 9:16 am Post

I chime in... by saying that I am not in the least bothered by it, and I have the latest 2019 iPad Pro. :lol:
I am a user, writing non-fiction and science, using:
* Mac Scrivener 3 on a Macbook 12”, MacBook Pro 13”, and iMac 27”, all running the latest MacOS
* iOS Scrivener 1 on an iPhone 8, iPad Air 9.7”, and iPad Pro 12.9”, all running the latest iOS

Sh
Shell
Platform: Mac

Sun May 12, 2019 10:36 pm Post

Chfilm wrote:Please just support the new screen size and resolution of the latest iPad Pros. Scrivener is one of my main tools I rely on this beautiful device and it‘s a shame and annoying day by day to see these black borders around the app, not being able to use the entire screen.

? I don’t see any borders (latest iPad pro, 12.9)
Writer, Web Developer

Ji
JimK

Fri May 17, 2019 2:52 pm Post

Agree with OP - please please support the 2018 iPad pros. The black bars top and bottom are really annoying. Its been 7 months now!