Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:25 pm Post
Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:30 pm Post
Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:18 pm Post
1. In Compile, Ctrl-click on "US Stage Play" in the list of Formats.
2. Select "Edit Format...".
3. In the list on the left in the new options that appear, select "Text Layout".
4. Under "Scriptwriting" on the right, click on the "Options" button.
5. In the text field next to "Parenthetical", enter some random text - it doesn't matter what you type there, it just needs to contain some text.
6. Click "Save" at the bottom of the screen.[/list]
The bug is that if there is no "Parenthetical" element name set here (something not necessary for US Stage Play formatting), the code skips some necessary logic - thus entering some text there should work around the issue without you needing to wait for the fix.
Alternatively you can just turn off the "CONT'D" feature altogether by deselecting "Fix script elements that flow across pages" in those options if you want.
In total there are 16 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 15 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1048 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:07 pm
Users browsing this forum: xiamenese and 15 guests