Scrivener 3.0.3 is now available on our site and on the Mac App Store. Scrivener 3.0.3 is a free and recommended update for all registered users of Scrivener 3. It provides numerous bug fixes and minor enhancements. A full list of changes can be found here:
http://www.literatureandlatte.com/scriv ... s?os=macOS
Scrivener 3.0.3 features improved export to the self-publishing app Vellum. Instructions on this process can be found here:
To download Scrivener 3.0.3, follow the instructions below - please note that the instructions differ depending on whether you bought Scrivener directly from us or from the Mac App Store. If you have any problems, please don't hesitate to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
#### 1. HOW TO UPDATE IF YOU BOUGHT DIRECTLY FROM US ####
- Select "Check for Updates" from the "Scrivener" menu within Scrivener itself and follow the on-screen instructions;
- Go to http://www.literatureandlatte.com/scrivener/download and click on the red "Download" button beneath "macOS" to download and re-install Scrivener.
If you have already seen the update notification and followed the on-screen instructions to update, you don't need to do anything else.
#### 2. HOW TO UPDATE IF YOU BOUGHT FROM THE MAC APP STORE ####
- Open up the Mac App Store.
- Click on the "Updates" button in the toolbar.
- You should see Scrivener listed with an "UPDATE" button next to it - click on the "UPDATE" button.
Note: at the time of writing, Scrivener 3.0.3 has passed through review and is officially "Ready for Sale", but it make take a few hours to appear in all App Stores. If you still only see Scrivener 3.0.2 and no "UPDATE" button, please wait a few hours and try again.
Thanks and all the best,