NiaD season opening day

Mr Piggy,

As near as I can tell it is almost opening day on another NiaD. Are all your followers going to curse you for the contents of your briefs or for the lack of briefs?

Right now they are all cursing me for the quadruple entendres and associated images they can not get out of their minds without creating a run on Jameson. I’ve bought you a little time. Just a little.

Have no fear, my piglets. Soon… oh, yes… SOON.

‘Soon’ is so much more than peachy! :smiley:

:open_mouth: :blush: This is looking very XXXX rated t’ me.

[size=200]VIC-K[/size]

Numpty,
I toyed with the idea of supplying the appropriate imagery to accompany your doubly tawdry x 2, but the realisation that not everybody aboard Scriv has my mature intellectual’s sense of humour or sense of the absurd, caused me to err on the side of caution … not like me, I know … but, c’est la vie. eh?

So!!! Let the countdown begin!!

Vic.

“Piggy, I’m beginning to wonder if you are the best person to take advice from.” Jaysen, 26 Sept 2014

Piggy, I’m beginning to wonder if you are the best person to take advice. Jaysen, 26 Sept 2015

Piggy, I’m beginning to wonder if you are the best person to take. Jaysen, 26 Sept 2016

Piggy, I’m beginning to wonder if you are the best person. Jaysen, 26 Sept 2017

Piggy, I’m beginning to wonder if you are the best. Jaysen, 2018

Piggy, I’m beginning to wonder if you are. Jaysen, 2019

Piggy, I’m beginning to wonder. Jaysen, 2020

Piggy, I’m beginning. Jaysen, 2025

Piggy! Jaysen, 2030

Oh my.

I know. So much to look forward to!

Pigsen, 2031

Uh… uh… I’m going to go over there, under the bed.

Do you mean like one of these

I offer no comment on my resemblance to said pot.

Nowhere in my last post, will you find the slightest of inferences pertaining to you resembling a poty. Adult potties go under the bed, that’s why we refer t’ them as g’sunders.
Should you come over here and reside under Piggy’s bed, you will be a Jeysen aJeysent to a poty.
As far as your behaviour goes, potty may be the way other members of Scriv’s crew regard you. see: thefreedictionary.com/potty

Yes my K. You never intimated such that may be construed or twisted to suggest that resemblance, in appearance or usage or content, was being made. I in the other hand immediately recognized that aforementioned comparisons could easily be suggested hence my preemptive lack of comment.

I miss you old man. I miss you.

As one would a comrade :smiley: … or a headache? :frowning:

I was thinking more like an amputated gangrenous limb.

:smiling_imp:

pffffrrrttttt!!!

Well, will you looky over here?: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=39751

It’s about time!

Let’s make this year the one where you ask “why do I let him participate?!?”

That or “this went too smooth… what is he up to”