just a thumbs up!

Of course this is “beta”, and people will still find bugs and file suggestions and complaints, but I already see this little app in my arsenal of creativity tools.

I have used TheBrain for years (and will continue to do so as my main knowledge management tool), but for many needs TheBrain is just too bulky and Java-ish slow, plus it lacks useful ways to import/export/sync with apps like Scrivener.

Scapple perfectly fills that gap, being neat and small and offering most really needed tools other oversized mindmapping/scribbling apps have.

Keep it up! I got 10 bucks (or whatever this will cost) set aside for the final :wink:
cheers
Martin

Thanks for the kind words! (Just don’t pirate it. :smiley: )

All the best,
Keith

LOL Keith - promise! :slight_smile: As you know I purchased Scrivener (and a lot of other worthy apps) as well.

But actually I would love to give you guys free coaching how to harness the power of the pirates instead of fighting it (and losing out big time, because they win always, plus you do not actively use that mighty sales funnel and annoy your loyal customers with DRM crap…). Shoot me a pm, if you are interested in discussing this further.

cheers
Martin

… see, did it: ST710183853

cheers & don’t fear the pirates :wink:

A belated reply, but thanks for buying! :smiley: