Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:42 am Post
Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:12 am Post
Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:40 am Post
Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:31 pm Post
Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:28 pm Post
alba wrote:Thanks for doing this.
Just wondering where the instructions for installation are. The stuff on the wiki seems to be for a different type of file. Can anybody point me to the right link?
Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:45 pm Post
Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:03 pm Post
Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:23 pm Post
1. ...Compile bugs (pdf, odt) still there, but it's something one can work around. Do you need screencasts of those still?
2. ...fiddling around with the customisation options -- in the snapshots, the text is only at 100% zoom, even though I usually use 135% zoom. This is a bit of a problem as I usually have a small font with the 135% zoom setting, and with the 100% zoom in the snapshots, the text is illegible and I can't compare the two versions...
3. ...export everything as a back up but the notes are not saving...
4. ...Could you promote the new update more widely...DONE.
5. I posted before about compiling for docx and receiving the error that it "may require MS Word to be installed." This was version 021. Then in version 022 it went away and I could compile for docx no problem. I downloaded 023 and it is giving me the same error again. So something was fixed and now is not again.
Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:21 am Post
Lee wrote:YES PLEASE. I can't duplicate the ODT, PDF or DOCX compile generation issues reported.
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1048 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:07 pm
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests