Writing Buddy?

Don’t know if SheWrites (shewrites.com) is one of the forums you checked out, but if not you might want to…lots of potential writing buddies there :slight_smile:

I’m a new writer my self and I love to read alot. One book series I read is a scifi romance books( I think it has some romance in it).

nice to meet you too.

I’m also new here and am working on writing a paranormal romance novel. I am the single mother of a six year old boy and struggling to survive. Writing is currently one of my only outlets considering I had to drop out of college for the time being due to medical issues.

I would love to swap writings with others who are working in the same genre I am.

Linny,

Writing Buddy?? I’m posting a reply, but not really,… I don’t know what the question is? Are you looking for a Writing Buddy,… and how would that work? Writing what? Or,… are we not talkin’ about writing,… per say? Collaboration, which I’m thinkin’ is a grown up word for writing buddy, would be useful I’m sure if 2 experts were focused on the same non-fiction topic. All I see is “Writing Buddy?” Unless I missed the question box somewhere, which is entirely possible. Regardless, I’d be interested in just exactly you’re talking about.

Goulash

Hey there. I think there was originally a question here, but it looks like Linny has jumped into the DeLorian and erased a few moments from history, leaving only the ripples in the wake to guess what might once have been.

Or something.

I’m nobody! Who are you?
Are you nobody, too?
Then there’s a pair of us — don’t tell!
They’d banish us, you know.

How dreary to be somebody!
How public, like a frog
To tell your name the livelong day
To an admiring bog!

— E. Dickinson