What templates do you want in Scrivener 2.0?

Thx I will try it

Chronological article, novel and story template deleted by LL

Just a short “Thank you, my Lord.”

Franz

Any update on this template? I’d really like to take it for a spin.

Cyril, The SERMON TEMPLATE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Hi, when you say to install the Novel Writing Template in Library>Application Support>Scrivener etc… when I look in Library>Application Support> there is no Scrivener Folder… what have I done?
Mary

The best way to install templates is to just use the Manage... button in the template chooser. No need to worry about library folders and all that.

You want the Library under your username, so Users/YourUserName/Library/Application Support/Scrivener/ProjectTemplates. If there’s no ProjectTemplates folder there, just create one (it doesn’t get created until you import new templates).

You can also just create a new project in Scrivener and from the template-chooser dialogue select the “Options” button and then “Import Templates…” which will let you choose the file from your hard drive and will dump it into your Application Support folder etc. You can then delete the original download.

EDIT: Yes, what Ioa said. :wink:

DELETED

Ehr,

yes but… where is that ‘Manage…’ button?
Thanks

Giovanni

Sorry, I mistyped it above; the menu button is “Options”

I know I’d love to give this template a whirl, as well.

Anyone interested in this template, please PM me your e-mail address so I can send it to you.

Note that I’ve split Beyo’s questions into a separate technical support thread, which can be found here:

https://forum.literatureandlatte.com/t/template-questions-from-what-templates-do-you-want/10157/1

I don’t give a hoot about about templates - I need flexibility to create my own.

You do. Write something. Then go File, Save As Template.

See §7.5.2 of the manual for extensive details.

The scientific community would greatly benefit from a research paper, a thesis paper and a dissertation (for Doctoral degree) template.

There is an award wining PhD by Research template (Qualitative) here on page 4:

DELETED

I would purchase Scrivener today if it has a template for a non-fiction book.

My main consideration against purchasing the program is that this template has been repeatedly requested through these forum posts but never addressed by the developers of the program.