Scrivener 2.0... It's here.

Thanks Keith, that was the clue I needed to find the easter eggs! :slight_smile:

As for the icons, I like them.

As for the divider line, I like it and think it is much better than the alternating colors.

Okay fair enough

Fair enough Keith. The icon is the one thing that has the right to be as personal as you want it to be. We’re writers here, so we have something to say on everything concerning anything. Cheers.

Thanks for your understanding, much appreciated. And when I said it wasn’t open for discussion, I didn’t mean that to sound as curt as it did on re-reading my post, apologies for that. (The trouble is that I come to this thread at the end of a day of banging my head against a brick wall fixing bugs, thinking, “Ah, new posts, wonder what they’re saying about Scrivener 2.0… Argh! They’re still complaining about the icon! Brick wall, here’s my head again!” :slight_smile: )

Keith, you’re right to maintain your anonymity - he who needs to be splashed across the net needs to get a life!

Bugger the icon - we’ve all got opinions, and art, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. The app is what matters and I haven’t found a bug yet!

Forget the brick wall! Get a good sized G & T, or whatever, and look at Scrivener through an alcoholic haze. Life always looks better that way.

You’ve done it, most of us are well pleased; we can work better now.

So take a holiday, and a stiff G & T!

Okay, found the photos. Thanks for the hint, I’d never have found them otherwise. But no faces, eh? Very mean to give so much, yet give so little. :slight_smile: Yeah, nice t-shirt (Off World Colony?), but still…where’s the rest of you??? Is there a reason you don’t show your faces, eh???

And why aren’t Lee or Julia in there, eh?

Hmmm, and why am I adding ‘eh’ to all my questions, … almost said ‘eh’ again…

So are there other easter eggs other than the quotes and the photos with Scrivener faces? For those who don’t like the new icon, don’t bother looking for the photos, btw. You’ll hate them. :wink:

David, are you playing an air guitar?? Like the jacket.

Ioa, I like your outfit especially well. Neat hat et al. You look like you are a rogue photo journalist or something, maybe for an underground newspaper. And with books bulging from your pockets. Very cool…

You want faces? Dig deeper. :slight_smile:

Ostrava - thank you. Tomorrow night I will be hitting the champagne and beer and getting that alcoholic haze on good and proper, don’t worry. :slight_smile:

Hahaha! Yes, I want faces!!! Back I go…

Haha. Found you! None of you looks anything like I thought you would. Very cool. Ioa, you don’t remotely look like an Amber. :slight_smile:

Whew, now I can get back to work…

I know, which is why I’m a deeply undercover reporter for a well-known encyclopaedia, instead, studying the human species and their strange “soft” ware.

BAH!

no faces yet.

alexwin, you have now caused me to spend 30 minutes not paying attention to the meeting I am in as well as frustrating me in my inability to find these pics! You have succeeded where only a 16 year old daughter has succeeded previously.

Yes, Ioa certainly is wearing a lot of layers in his picture. :slight_smile:

Uh, huh, my thought exactly. :wink:

Ioa, LOL! I knew it!

Jaysen, sorry. I feel your pain…

Bah’haha! Jaysen’s about to get into a fracas, a downright tiff, with his meta-data.

Cruel. Very cruel.

The stupid part is that I really “should” be able to find this!

And, did I mention, I’m deeply honored to follow in the footsteps of a 16 year old. Brava to us! :wink:

PS, look closely at what you have been given. Words signifying…something??

Wotsaneasteregg??

I found the faceless pics a while ago, but now I hear there are faces in there somewhere I too am on the hunt :slight_smile:

Eddy