Online shopping

Doing a quick online shop with ASDA today, I searched for ‘toilet paper’ and this came up:

220 results for toilet paper in Products. Also see results for toilet paper in Recipes

Cheese rolls - check
Bacon rolls - nom nom check
Bog rolls - :open_mouth:

Eddy

By the transitive property, is there such a thing as bog bacon? Does it go with a shower beer?

:slight_smile:

Transitive relationships don’t apply to HAWs.
Not hard t’ figure out when you look at Welder’s Bog Roll

Exfoliation for one’s bum!

I strongly suspect this is a scam. I ordered toilet paper, had it billed to my CC, and it still hasn’t arrived. I’m fresh out of alternatives and ideas. I’ve tried the recipe. It doesn’t work either. Please help.

Yours truly,
bathroom breaks are overrated

Spot on, garpu, spot on … well it is for ordinary humans, but for HAWs it more a case of Defoliation :wink:

Have you tried the new tabloid version of THE GUARDIAN newspaper.
Cut or tear paper in half, place one half on top of t’other and tear again. Repeat process again.
Since the late 1800s, the Manchester Guardian was, and still is acknowledged as superior bog tissue.
Hope this helps.
Vic

Thanks, Vic, but I’ve already found the perfect solution. Here’s the recipe:

A single square of tp folded twice to make a small square. Tear off the point, insert single digit, and there you have it - a re-usable forest product, free from defects, that will last forever.

Reduce. Re-use. Recycle.

That escalated quickly.

there’s an easy explanation for that…

You have to be careful, though, because some escalators are quicker than others … and!!! some of them are heading in the wrong direction!!! :open_mouth:

Oh no, I’ve got to see those recipes. I have to know the truth!

youtube.com/watch?v=MMzd40i8TfA :cry:

How can be this topic related to this forum? can anyone explain this to me?

Lewis

From the “And Now For That Latte” subforum description:

In short, this is the subforum where anything, anything at all, can be discussed, and generally is.

Toilet paper recipes… Mmmm.