Un-making Scrivener Link

mi
michaelbywater

Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:24 pm Post

I think the Subject says it all. I make a Scrivener link & then I change my mind. How do I remove the link? Any ideas?

AmberV
Platform: Mac + Linux

Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:13 pm Post

From the FAQ:

:arrow: Can text links be easily deleted in the editor, or better yet can I keep Scrivener from creating them when I paste from a web page?

If you wish to delete just one or two links that have already been pasted into the document, or created using the Scrivener Link feature, the easiest way to delete a link is to right click on it in the editor, choose Edit Link…, and then simply click OK. The existing link information is not loaded into the Edit Link dialogue, so clicking OK sends an empty link to Scrivener’s editor, deleting it.
.:.
Ioa Petra'ka
“Whole sight, or all the rest is desolation.” —John Fowles

mi
michaelbywater

Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:17 pm Post

Ah. I RTFM but I didn't RTFFAQ. 8)

AmberV
Platform: Mac + Linux

Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:41 pm Post

;)

That reminds me of someone I once knew who for years thought FAQ was a l33tspeak way of saying "fuck you for asking" -- which, if you say the first two letters phonetically and the 'Q' as one says the letter, it almost works. He was continually shocked at the otherwise mild-mannered corporations who would inject such a wrathful invective into their support sections!
.:.
Ioa Petra'ka
“Whole sight, or all the rest is desolation.” —John Fowles

alexwein
Platform: Mac

Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:52 pm Post

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So funny.
Inspiration is for amateurs...the rest of us just show up.
-Chuck Close
http://alexandriapallas.com

bl
bluloo

Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:26 am Post

AmberV wrote:;)

That reminds me of someone I once knew who for years thought FAQ was a l33tspeak way of saying "fuck you for asking" -- which, if you say the first two letters phonetically and the 'Q' as one says the letter, it almost works. He was continually shocked at the otherwise mild-mannered corporations who would inject such a wrathful invective into their support sections!

LOL :)