crash report - may be related to copying files btw projs

A crash report in case it’s useful:
workrastination.s3.amazonaws.co … _crash.txt

It may have been related to dragging/copying files between one project and another. In particular, a ‘web archive’ file.

-Amy

Hi,

Thanks for this. The crash report indicates that the crash occurred during a drag to the corkboard, but you can’t drag from one project into the corkboard of another, which means there is probably some strange memory bug going on here. I’ve had reports of crashes occurring when dragging between projects before, but I’ve never been able to reproduce it consistently enough to find the cause. In this case my guess is that the drags between projects triggered the bug but it crashed during an internal drag on the corkboard.

Could you please try to reproduce it by doing what you were doing before? If you could get it to crash again and provide some more steps to reproduce the problem, that would be really helpful.

Many thanks and all the best,
Keith

Unfortunately I don’t seem to be able to reproduce it. I tried dragging the same set of files to a new project, but all was well. There was probably some other interaction going on. I’ll keep an eye out for it next time I do a similar operation.

-Amy