NiaD X

[size=200]TWENTY HOURS TO GO![/size]

Every year I have to read piles about an aspect of life I never would have had the gumption to research before. Kudos. :mrgreen:

Are you buying my house, whose sale was supposed to close around this time, but now isn’t? The powers of a Pigfender are vast and mysterious.

No brief yet. No brief yet. No…
Where IS it?

And where’s that handy counter? I’ve moved time zones so much lately that I have no idea when my chapter (based on a non-existent packet) is due. Twenty hours from now, some say. They probably have their packets.

Oh. There it is.

Panic averted.

Received!

The writing frenzy is now in session, Panic, overruled! :laughing:

[size=200]NINETEEN AND A HALF HOURS TO GO![/size]
Is this helping? Doesn’t it go down quickly?!!?

IF FOR ANY REASON YOU HAVEN’T RECEIVED YOUR BRIEF…

• Check your junk mail folder (we’re sending from a new email address this year!)
  • If it’s not there – EMAIL ME OR POST HERE

I have mine. I’ve sorted it. And am now pondering.
Thanks, Pigfender!

By brief isn’t playing nicely.
It won’t import into the latest scriv for windows beta without stuffing up.
Still, never mind eh.

[size=200]NINETEEN HOURS TO GO![/size]

OMG! What am I going to do? :open_mouth:
A calmer voice responds, “We will get there, we always do”.

Packet received, reviewed and set up in a mini scrivener project - now… to contemplate what and how I do things.

Stop it. The cat’s freaked out.

Got mine. Lots of room to play.

I smoked a cigar with a lifelong friend who more or less lives the life of one of the characters in my brief. Not sure if that helps or hinders the journey? Like a writing instructor said many moons ago, “Change the names, change the looks. That’s how friends get into books.” We’ll see if Joe… err… Ol’ What’s-His-Name… gets a shout-out. :slight_smile: :smiley:

Does Joe imitate art, or does art imitate Joe?

Love the animation, but – woo, boy – that signage! That’s the real stress relief here.

OMG, at this rate, I guess I’ll have my JD by morning. :exclamation:

Wow.
Potentially :open_mouth:

:slight_smile:

Yay!
The fun has started the brief if here!

What the rule on swearing?