Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:54 pm Post
Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:38 am Post
Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:54 pm Post
Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:21 am Post
Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:33 am Post
Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:34 am Post
VTor wrote:Should I demand a refund or play the fool and wait?
I bought Scrivener this past winter. I am doing research and the run-on-link bug in the windows release is unbearable. I am hesitant to risk losing progress or time to a Beta that frequently expires. Beta is real nice though, but I don't trust L&L.
I'd be more inclined to patiently wait it out if the posts about release dates weren't F#(&!*% clownshoes,
Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:59 am Post
VTor wrote:I'd be more inclined to patiently wait it out if the posts about release dates weren't F#(&!*% clownshoes,
Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:25 pm Post
Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:42 pm Post
Teriodin wrote:I am currently trying out the beta [RC8] and learning some of the new stuff, since the title 'Release Candidate' means it is time I started to do so, if I don't want it to be a total shock to my system on Release Day.
Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:32 am Post
You may find our upgrade guide for Scrivener 2 users useful. This version was written for Mac Scrivener 3, so some of the specific commands may be different, but the same principles apply:
https://www.literatureandlatte.com/scri ... date-guide
Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:33 pm Post
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1048 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:07 pm
Users browsing this forum: KyriaDori and 2 guests