Scrivener 3 Themes

ScrivTrex
Platform: Windows

Mon May 18, 2020 5:01 pm Post

bernardo vasconcelos wrote:Let's try again. See if this works and let me know ;)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/w82k8lvl4xip89m/Themes.zip?dl=1

Thanks for this, but it still displays the base64 code for the <data> tag. It's not displaying human readable RGB color values, for instance.
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (1909)
Intel core i7 (920 @2.67GHz)
Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti
Samsung Evo 860 1TB SSD
Western Digital 1TB HDD
24GB RAM
Scrivener 3 Beta RC

AmberV
Platform: Mac + Linux

Mon May 18, 2020 5:10 pm Post

That’s not going to be feasible to do without a Mac (and then of course you might as well just use the front end in Scrivener), and even then, you’d probably need to be a developer, to some degree, to do anything useful with the data. For the sake of curiosity, the base64 decodes to a binary serialised object (which itself contains a paired Color and ColorSpace object). As with most object serialisations, they are pretty useless without the program that seralised them or the development environment at the least if it was produced from a common library object.
.:.
Ioa Petra'ka
“Whole sight, or all the rest is desolation.” —John Fowles

bernardo vasconcelos
Platform: Mac

Mon May 18, 2020 9:36 pm Post

ScrivTrex wrote:
bernardo vasconcelos wrote:Let's try again. See if this works and let me know ;)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/w82k8lvl4xip89m/Themes.zip?dl=1

Thanks for this, but it still displays the base64 code for the <data> tag. It's not displaying human readable RGB color values, for instance.

I just added most of the colours I used to this github page: https://github.com/bcdavasconcelos/Them ... /Scrivener

Hope this helps. If you need anything else, just let me know.

Bernardo

ScrivTrex

Mon May 18, 2020 9:51 pm Post

AmberV wrote:That’s not going to be feasible to do without a Mac (and then of course you might as well just use the front end in Scrivener), and even then, you’d probably need to be a developer, to some degree, to do anything useful with the data. For the sake of curiosity, the base64 decodes to a binary serialised object (which itself contains a paired Color and ColorSpace object). As with most object serialisations, they are pretty useless without the program that seralised them or the development environment at the least if it was produced from a common library object.

Thanks. I am technically savvy, and I do have development experience. But, I think I'll err on the side of caution and stick with only editing Windows Scrivener theme files. :)

bernardo vasconcelos wrote:I just added most of the colours I used to this github page: https://github.com/bcdavasconcelos/Them ... /Scrivener

Bernardo

Are these the only handful of colors used in the whole theme? What UI elements are ayu-mirage-2, ayu-mirage, and fondo referring to? Thanks.
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (1909)
Intel core i7 (920 @2.67GHz)
Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti
Samsung Evo 860 1TB SSD
Western Digital 1TB HDD
24GB RAM
Scrivener 3 Beta RC

Aa
Aaron_Hall

Tue May 19, 2020 8:38 pm Post

ScrivTrex wrote:
AmberV wrote:That’s not going to be feasible to do without a Mac (and then of course you might as well just use the front end in Scrivener), and even then, you’d probably need to be a developer, to some degree, to do anything useful with the data. For the sake of curiosity, the base64 decodes to a binary serialised object (which itself contains a paired Color and ColorSpace object). As with most object serialisations, they are pretty useless without the program that seralised them or the development environment at the least if it was produced from a common library object.

Thanks. I am technically savvy, and I do have development experience. But, I think I'll err on the side of caution and stick with only editing Windows Scrivener theme files. :)

bernardo vasconcelos wrote:I just added most of the colours I used to this github page: https://github.com/bcdavasconcelos/Them ... /Scrivener

Bernardo

Are these the only handful of colors used in the whole theme? What UI elements are ayu-mirage-2, ayu-mirage, and fondo referring to? Thanks.

If you have any luck with this please let me know! I've been playing about with some of the customization options in Scrivener to try and replicate a few of these themes for the Windows V3 RC version but haven't has much luck (being colour blind probably doesn't help!).
Just another writer with his head in the clouds! :D

bernardo vasconcelos

Wed May 20, 2020 8:08 pm Post

Are these the only handful of colors used in the whole theme?

I have not checked to be 100% sure, but probably.

What UI elements are ayu-mirage-2, ayu-mirage, and fondo referring to? Thanks.

I don't understand the question.

ma
maryportis

Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:46 am Post

Hi all,

Amazing work from the respective creators so far. I've had some time on my hands and thought I would give it a go and upload some new themes for you all. Thoughts, opinions, complaints? Let me know :D
Download: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ycwz6xc242jyh0v/AAAdM0iaBRH6KSWH3ewWHOara?dl=0

Jasmine
Jasmine.png
Jasmine.png (403.81 KiB) Viewed 1578 times

Charcoal
Charcoal.png
Charcoal.png (858.24 KiB) Viewed 1574 times

Monokai Night
Monokai-Night.png
Monokai-Night.png (786.34 KiB) Viewed 1574 times

Ca
Catreina

Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:11 am Post

Is there some problem with RC8 where it won't load any themes? Windows themes show "*.sctheme" for theme loading, and whenever I try to load it, regardless of theme (if it is not bundled), the theme says "Scrivener failed loading a theme. Cannot find the theme configuration file."

I have tried 15 different themes and this occurs on each of them.

xiamenese

Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:18 am Post

Catreina wrote:Is there some problem with RC8 where it won't load any themes? Windows themes show "*.sctheme" for theme loading, and whenever I try to load it, regardless of theme (if it is not bundled), the theme says "Scrivener failed loading a theme. Cannot find the theme configuration file."

I have tried 15 different themes and this occurs on each of them.

See your cross-post in the Windows forum.

:)

Mark
The Scrivenato sometimes known as Mr X.
iMac 27" (late 2015) 10.15.6, 24GB RAM, 512GB SSID
MBP17" (late 2011) 10.13.6, 16GB RAM, 2TB SSID
2017 iPad, iPadOS 14, 128GB, Apple Pencil
Scrivener, Scapple, Nisus Writer Pro, Bookends …

Al
Altazor

Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:47 pm Post

Awesome!

maryportis wrote:Hi all,

Amazing work from the respective creators so far. I've had some time on my hands and thought I would give it a go and upload some new themes for you all. Thoughts, opinions, complaints? Let me know :D
Download: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ycwz6xc242jyh0v/AAAdM0iaBRH6KSWH3ewWHOara?dl=0

Jasmine
Jasmine.png

Charcoal
Charcoal.png

Monokai Night
Monokai-Night.png