Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:36 am Post

--
Devin L. Ganger, WA7DLG
Not a L&L employee; opinions are those of my cat
Life has a way of moving you past wants and hopes

Am
Amcmo

Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:52 am Post

Wasn't actually going to spread my review beyond this forum, but since it's what you want, I just went ahead and posted it a dozen times all over the internet. Here's one:

Just walked in to this one. So correct me if I’m wrong, you’ve been going on about this ‘review’ when it’s a comment made by you in reaction to a very positive Scrivener review? A comment immediately disputed by the next poster.

Calling yourself Scrivener- review doesn’t make you comment on Win Scrivener a review.

Put it bluntly, that and your comments in this thread sound a pile of demented nasty.

Your comment on jackass shows you up for the mindless crass troll you sound in your posts.

Tw
Twolane
Platform: Windows

Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:47 pm Post

I find it particularly entertaining that this poster's perceived disappointment in a product is caused by a color choice. Oh well. *shrug* I trust by now he has chosen a product that says "green is green", and "not green" but "something else entirely green", or something absurdly more "normal green".

I have yet to see a green highlight in an ebook product. Perhaps they're there. Perhaps they're not there. I must thank the poster profusely for pointing out the shade difference to me, where previously it had gone unnoticed. I will immediately stop using Scrivener until this outrageous behavior is terminated and colors return to their natural shades.

To assist in this process I shall forthwith prepare a sternly worded letter to be forwarded by post to the developer.

kewms
Platform: Mac

Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:09 pm Post

Jason, if you'd like to repost your last contribution without the violation of forum rules, feel free.

Devin, there's no need to respond in kind. Just report the post and move on.

Katherine
Scrivener Support Team