Novel-in-a-Day 9

Count me in! Looking forward to it!

Welcome to the forum, IceBat! I’ve sent you a private forum message with the next steps!

I’d love to participate! :slight_smile:

Hi there Calkate - great news! I’ve sent you a forum message with the next steps!

HEY EVERYONE! There’s a growing list of first time participants signing up but then never checking their forum messages and so not following through on the next steps!

Please make sure you sign up to the forum with an email you actually check! We do need to confirm a few things before we can add you to the list so please check your messages! I don’t want you to miss out!

Please add me as a registered writer. This sounds like great fun!

Hey shrumpkin. Thanks for signing up! I’ve sent you a forum message with the next steps.

We now have 48 confirmed participants, so Novel in a Day will be going ahead!

(Don’t let that stop you encouraging others to take part though - there’s plenty more room!)

Yo picnic shoulder! When to we start drinking in preparation? I told the boss I was already a couple weeks behind but she says i need a note from someone before she believes me.

Terrific! Enough for a tailgate party, Mr. Fender.

I’m in Rog!

I’m in!

Hey jdsalt and VDGriesdoorn! Welcome back! I’ve added you to the list.

Hello!

I’m interested in participating this year. :slight_smile:

Add me!

Any hint of a tint of genre? A wee slip of the tongue would suffice.

Hi, Kayden. Welcome back! I’ve added you to the list.

Luiciferis, I’ve sent you a message via the forum with the next steps!

Only 10 days to go until NiaD so we’ll be closing for new participants soon!

Sorry!

Well, poop. I’ve never written in the sorry genre.
It’s obviously historical, harking back to the days when an accident was an accident and apologies sufficed. No ambulance chasing litigiousness here, then.
I’m salivating at the opportunities afforded.
In the words of an odd friend: W00T!

Ooo yes. Maybe one of those sorrypunk novels — steam and clocks and transistors do not exist; instead advanced apologetic technology powers every aspect of people’s sorry lives.

Well, shucks you guys… you know every time you successfully guess the genre I have to go away and come up with something new?!

Anyway… less than a week to go until the big day! If you’ve not signed up yet — now’s the time!