Novel-in-a-Day 9

I’m in… again. My plan is to stay well for this one!

Apsley, katlovergilpin, auxbuss, and RedOrion1 - welcome back!
Thrash and ianhart – I’ve sent you private forum messages on the next steps!

I’d love to give it a try, but was unable to open the files from last novel to see what a brief looks like. It keeps telling me I need to update, but I suspect it’s because I am on Windows and not a Mac. I couldn’t find anything in the FAQ, did I miss that? If I can’t open a brief when it gets here, I can’t do this.

Hi Susan,
The Start Wearing Purple page from 2017 has links to a Scrivener project file you can open on Mac v2 / Windows. Note, though, although Scrivener is used to plan the event, as well as to compile the briefing packs and to import and then compile the final books, we won’t be sending you your brief as a .scriv file – it gets emailed as a good ol’ compatible-with-everything RTF file! :smiley:

Awesome, thank you for the reply - I AM IN!

Great! I’ve sent you a private message with the next steps (just a few extra bits of info we need).

Count me in!

Its been awhile, but I’m in if you’ll have me.

Sign me up please :slight_smile:

I’m on board.

Count me in please

Woohoo! Welcome back everyone!
That brings us to 24 – half way to our minimum number of participants for the event to go ahead!
(Hint - go tell your friends how great NiaD is!)

I’m in!

I’m in!

I am downright giddy to see this. Count me in, please!

Please count me in!

I’m joining!

Is this where I register to participate in the Novel-in-a-day event? If not, please help the noob with a useful link.

Dude. So down. Sign me up! And down! All around!

I feel like I missed out on last year’s festivities. BUT NOT THIS YEAR!

Oh, yes please!