[will there be a...] NiAD 2019**

I must admit to feeling slightly slighted given the fact I was not “auto included”. :stuck_out_tongue:

The Mrs is no longer speaking to you but you still remain below Mr K. She is claiming the “monkeys can do, you prove it” mug for her exclusive use. :frowning: The rarified atmosphere of “list topping” remains the exclusive purview of Mr K and myself.

Can you really expect an unedumacated redneck to writ well when said red neck “cain’t but speck hick ‘n de mos’ pert?”

At least until he fouls the carpet or defiles a leg…

Hi Nom! Piggy says there are counter measures for us. Is that a challenge or a threat? We need analysis! get busy!

Thank you for your generous offer, but I’m not supposed to operate heavy machinery when I am on these anti-Jaysen meds. Looks like you’ll just have to find another replacement.

Well… Nom is in so you’re safe(ish) until he takes a nap.

Ha ha ha… huh?

Wait a minute…
no…
I’m pretty sure my psychiatrist said these meds were Jaysen-suppressants, so there’s no way I could turn into you in time for NiAD. Shame, but you can’t argue with medical science*.

[size=50]*Actually you can, but no one pays any attention unless it’s published in a journal with a high impact number and/or you are good at applying for really big research grants[/size]

I don’t think those options are mutually exclusive. This could be fun…

I think we should use your logic and accept it as both!

Let us begin our derailing of the NiaD thread with the usual… wait… is it more disturbing if we do our normal banter or if we sit quietly in the corner? Building a tense quiet that will make piggy all twitchy while he starts to contemplate all the things we could be doing…

Relegated to time out once again :imp:

I suspect

may have contributed to the decision

Just me being me! And you know I’m perfectly OK being told “go over there while the grown ups talk”.

Very happy to see another NiaD coming. Mrs is putting in the order for rum as I type.

Yeah, it’s fun down here!! Are those bugs? And what’s that? Is that a mouse trap?

WHY ARE YOU TRAPPING MY MOUSE? I need it to click on things…

It’s more fun when we can Vic-k to come out and play…

Calling for reinforcements so soon?

Hey, that gives me a whole new idea of what that rodent trap is for.

[nom sits quietly in the corner watching the mice play]

Is vic-k a reinforcement or an entire circus of fun? And if he IS the circus then we can all get ring side seats!

Rain for cement?!!! Wot friggin twaddle! :imp: If anything, I’m the life giving, nurturing rain, gently falling upon the classic beautiful English county garden.

Cement my pfffffftt!! :imp:

Dear grrr grrr,
Pangur is mithering me to advise you to be careful you don’t put your foot in it. He can be very caring and kind … some times.
Fluff

But surely the reinforcement is the rebar, not the cement. You oughtn’t reject that out of hand. No, siree. Just think of it. That could be you! Sturdy iron to pulverized stone. Rock, paper, scissors, rebar? It’s a no-brainer! Now, all you have to do is just sign this little release form… Just a formality, you understand.

I missed you vic-k.

You’re Rein-for-Cement is really more about how well you organized the protesters. Aren’t you the guiding force on the cement sidewalk? We are just looking to see that you are recognized as the “force that runs the heads” of those passing by.

The real question is are they looking in support or in horror? :stuck_out_tongue: