Novel-in-a-Day 9

One doesn’t like to presume!

Siren, Jaysen, yay! Welcome back! I think it’s going to be a really good one this year! :slight_smile:

joe crieda, I’ve sent you a private forum message with the next steps. Welcome to the forum!

It better be!!! I’ve waited nearly a year* for it!!! And the Mrs can’t wait for me to be occupied for a whole day!! And the rum factory needs to reduce inventory!

And now I’ve used up all my exclamations points so make sure I get a boring chapter.

I would love to participate!

Yeah, it’s going to be brilliant! This year, we’re doing a █████████ story! A ██████ finds themselves █████████████, although ███████ is ███████████! Then, when ████████████████, ███████ has to ███████████ leading to █████████████!!!

It’s going to be great!

Well played sir… well played.

Hi Bindy! Welcome to the forum!
I’ve sent you a private message with the next steps!

Count me in. Looking forward to it as usual!

Yay!

I’d like to try this crazy thing. Sounds weird and interesting and brilliant.

gr

This is a mistake… you should run and hide and run a pool on the empty bottles of liquor, tea, coffee and other “brain motivators”. It’s much much safer that way. Otherwise you could turn into … me.

Yeah, give it a go. You might enjoy it.

Not possible. We have advanced technology continually monitoring, ready to initiate appropriate counter-measures should your condition prove contagious in any way.

I’m in!

Hoping my chapter won’t be too angsty this time, but even so, I’m looking forward to it :smiley:

:smiley: Welcome back, Shift!

Hi all,

I would love to be part of this project.

cough

Ahem…

…er…

sigh
Are you going to make me ask…

May I please play again this year?

Hi Massante! Welcome to the forum. I’ve sent you a private message on the forum with the next steps!

Nom - You are, of course, always welcome. :smiley:

:astonished: Looks fascinating!!! I am so in, good sir. Thank you! :smiley: Woohooo!!! :smiley:

Welcome back! That’s 10 confirmed in! At least 38 more needed to go ahead!

A reminder to those taking part for the first time to check your private forum messages about the next steps!
(Use the little drop down arrow thing next to your user name / avatar at the top left of the webpage)

What a fascinating idea. I’d love to join.

Hey Clothdragon - welcome! Check your forum messages for the next steps!