[will there be a...] NiAD 2019**

Hi everyone - just wanted to wish all of you taking part this year huge luck. You’ll have a blast, and it’ll be so worth it.

I’m slightly envious, because I’m going to have to pass on it this year - too much crazy stuff going on in my life that doesn’t look like it’s going to go away anytime soon. Better for me to bow out than kid myself it’ll all be okay and then bail on the day. I’ll definitely look in and cheer you all on though. :slight_smile:

waves madly :smiley: Nice to see a face I recognize… :smiley:

St Louis cut Ribs…

What’s the plan? Mrs got all snarally when i mentioned “the pork chop is not fully cooked” in response to “why is there ANOTHER bottle of rum? is it that writing thing again?”

And just to make sure you feel the love, I penciled you in on the "fecal matter list’ below Mr K, but above any politicians.

Thanks?

My pleasure. For the record, there’s a lot of entries above Mr K. Most of them are me. A few are people she may not realize are me. Oh heck… it’s all me. But you made the list! Congratulations!

That’s a load o’ crap!

2 loads if you add up the mass of all the gluteus maximi involved.

Saw this . Hope it helps
breakingmuscle.com/fitness/butt … al-muscles

Mr Picnic Shoulder…

Inquiring minds are demanding advance planning. Don’t make me move you the list to supplant Mr K who has a firm hold on position 3.14.

Don’t even get me started on sprecking English, cur nab it!

The sign up sheet is now live!

I must admit to feeling slightly slighted given the fact I was not “auto included”. :stuck_out_tongue:

The Mrs is no longer speaking to you but you still remain below Mr K. She is claiming the “monkeys can do, you prove it” mug for her exclusive use. :frowning: The rarified atmosphere of “list topping” remains the exclusive purview of Mr K and myself.

Can you really expect an unedumacated redneck to writ well when said red neck “cain’t but speck hick ‘n de mos’ pert?”

At least until he fouls the carpet or defiles a leg…

Hi Nom! Piggy says there are counter measures for us. Is that a challenge or a threat? We need analysis! get busy!

Thank you for your generous offer, but I’m not supposed to operate heavy machinery when I am on these anti-Jaysen meds. Looks like you’ll just have to find another replacement.

Well… Nom is in so you’re safe(ish) until he takes a nap.

Ha ha ha… huh?

Wait a minute…
no…
I’m pretty sure my psychiatrist said these meds were Jaysen-suppressants, so there’s no way I could turn into you in time for NiAD. Shame, but you can’t argue with medical science*.

[size=50]*Actually you can, but no one pays any attention unless it’s published in a journal with a high impact number and/or you are good at applying for really big research grants[/size]

I don’t think those options are mutually exclusive. This could be fun…

I think we should use your logic and accept it as both!

Let us begin our derailing of the NiaD thread with the usual… wait… is it more disturbing if we do our normal banter or if we sit quietly in the corner? Building a tense quiet that will make piggy all twitchy while he starts to contemplate all the things we could be doing…

Relegated to time out once again :imp: