NiaD 8: Live and Let NiaD

In my chapter brief it says two bestselling novels. But in the character sheet there’s three. Want us to stick with three I’m guessing?

My biggest problem with the first person is that on the rare occasion I write it Or have to read it, it’s present tense. So for the moment, everything is mixed tenses. Some present. some past.
Which is great given the character’s situation. LOL Too bad I’m not using to the best advantage. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Do you want to borrow my cat? She’ll probably just like whatever story option involves tuna and naps.

He’s written all three by your chapter, but the third is only just coming out and isn’t a bestseller (yet). Sorry I guess that wasn’t clear.

Cats are simultaneously too picky and not picky enough. That duality is really what Schrödinger was contemplating but he realized that he could not mention his struggles with felines so he made up the bit about quantum states and such.

I had wanted to ask the same question. Thanks!

I confess I totally missed the first person proviso in the packet until I got wind of it from others. I whisked by the introductory stuff registering it as familiar from previous years. Big oops!

Fortunately most of what I have so far is draft dialog which doesn’t need changing.

-gr

(returns to NIAD bunker)

Whew. Awesome. :smiley: thank you! :smiley:

A wise decision as quantum physics is easier to understand than cats.

But less useful

Now I just see the Hadron Collider as a circle/ping pong ball cat toy

Talk to the avatar…

Are Alison’s eyes blue?

if you like!

You guys know that moment when you’re writing where you read your stuff and think Damn. I am GOOD.
I’m there right now. LOL But I know when I look at in 10 hours, I’m going to question my calling and go back to something simple like cat training or quantum physics. :wink:

No, sadly not.

Now, THAT one I know!

LOL I’m laughing, but sad for you. All writers should have that opportunity for some giddy, euphoric, manic delusion. :smiley: Perhaps I got your share too? :confused: I’ll try to pass some back to you. :smiley:
Although I think I may also have gotten someone else’s share of the OMG I am CRAP as well. I’m pretty sure I have crises every couple of months.
I’m off to get some sleep. I hope it looks as okay or perhaps better in the morning. :smiley:
NiaD on!

Ok. I’ve not heard anything from you lot for a little while so I’m going to sneak off and get a couple of hours sleep. See you in half a dream!

Can anyone tell me if Matthew & Lucy actually meet Alison in 1995? I have a chapter where they find her, but I’m not clear if it is just “finding” her or actually meeting her?

Can we confirm the Genre