NiaD 8: Live and Let NiaD

Grrrrrrr, how long do i need to do this?

dear *, I really think you could not stop soon enough. -gr

Poor poor piggy.

What time is it?

Mr Bacon, you know this is all because we want to ensure NiaD for the future.

I got chills.
This moring I realized that this starts tomorrow. I’m glad I’ve been blissfully unaware of how close it’s getting. :smiley:
And I’m looking forward to this! :smiley:

Just 24 hours left! Any advice for us newbies from the veterans?

You need more liquor. Lots more.

I don’t drink. Will sugar help?

He didn’t say it would help. Just that you need it.

But yes, sugar. Lots more. It won’t help. Nothing will help. But your path to glory will be the sweeter for it.

Get some extra sleep in while you still can!

Not a drinker…but I have coffee!!!

:mrgreen:

We’ve got this!

Hmm. Now I’m thinking if I have Kahlua I’m covering sugar, coffee and liquor.

Uh. Did you cover this and I’ve just forgotten, Submission time is earlier than End time? What’s the difference? (other than the time)

Ah! I found this in the FAQ.

I found the links to three great sites to help you through the day, but wouldn’t you know it, I’ve gone and lost 'em :blush: Anyway, just Google 'em y’selves.
a) The Mills&Boon Writers Guide
b) Catherine Cookson’s Tips For Struggling Authors,
c) The Oxford English Dictionary’s Guide to Bondage and Sado Masochistic Theory and Practices
Hope this helps.
Good Luck to all you Newbies&Veterans,
Enjoy! :laughing:
Vic

raises eyebrows

You have to forgive Mr K. He’s lost a bit of “cooth” in his dotage. He’s not quite uncooth yet but he’s really pushing the boundary

Let’s see about that on Sunday.

You’ll find that you need the coffee … but you’ll also find, come sunday morning, spending a weekend in a biker bar with a case of whiskey will be needed as well.

Do not underestimate the amount of self loathing that NiaD will instill. Not “I’m terrible” or “I’m not worthy” but “WHY THE HELL DID I SIGN UP FOR THIS!!!”

When you see someone with more than one NiaD and said person is a frequent poster you know they have issue. Big issues. You should probably avoid them like… like vic-k. :slight_smile:

Well, sai Jaysen, I’m trying to convince my co-workers at the library that “Bodice Ripper” is a legitimate genre name, so I think I’ll fit into the “issues” crowd nicely. And I’m so looking forward to this!!!

What are you trying to say?