NiaD 8: Live and Let NiaD

TerryTalksFiction
Platform: Mac

Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:54 pm Post

Thanks PigFender!

I've never felt happier to have been stalked! (err...)

Done, done and done! :-)

pigfender
Platform: Mac, Win + iOS

Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:34 pm Post

Fluff wrote:
pigfender wrote:I think I might actually mean it this time.

Promises!Promises!Promises!

The best way to influence whether NiaD continues is to have lots and lots of people sign up (or not)!
TerryTalksFiction wrote:Thanks PigFender!

I've never felt happier to have been stalked! (err...)

Done, done and done! :-)

Yay!
"Some dice only have sixes." nom, 19 Oct 2013
"Piggy, I'm beginning to wonder if you are the best person to take advice from." Jaysen, 26 Sept 2014

http://www.pigfender.com | http://www.novelinaday.com

Jaysen
Platform: Mac + Windows

Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:10 pm Post

pigfender wrote:The best way to influence whether NiaD continues is to have lots and lots of people sign up (or not)!

I mean... some of us plan on these things for specific times of the year and when events are rescheduled it throws a bit of a kink in the path of participation. Not me mind you, but some of us. :P
Jaysen

I have a wife and 2 kids that I can only attribute to a wiggle, a giggle, and the realization that she was out of my league so I might as well be happy with her as a friend. 26 years marriage later, I can't imagine life without her. -Me 10/7/09

pigfender

Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:45 pm Post

Jaysen wrote:I mean... some of us plan on these things for specific times of the year and when events are rescheduled it throws a bit of a kink in the path of participation. Not me mind you, but some of us. :P

No one does anything in January, surely?! A looming NiaD to cheer you on Blue Monday is surely what everyone wants!?
"Piggy, I'm beginning to wonder if you are the best person to take advice from." Jaysen, 26 Sept 2014

Jaysen

Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:01 pm Post

pigfender wrote:
Jaysen wrote:I mean... some of us plan on these things for specific times of the year and when events are rescheduled it throws a bit of a kink in the path of participation. Not me mind you, but some of us. :P

No one does anything in January, surely?! A looming NiaD to cheer you on Blue Monday is surely what everyone wants!?

The operative word was "plan". Maybe I should bold it... There. But, as I said, I'm not kinked by the reschedule. Much to everyone chagrin I'm sure.
Jaysen

I have a wife and 2 kids that I can only attribute to a wiggle, a giggle, and the realization that she was out of my league so I might as well be happy with her as a friend. 26 years marriage later, I can't imagine life without her. -Me 10/7/09

xiamenese

Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:42 pm Post

pigfender wrote:

I'm one for whom the move to January has removed the angst about whether to put my head on the block again or not ... I've got too much to do in January to be able to sacrifice myself.

And no doubt once again I will experience regret that the genre will be one I'm happy with, as opposed to the genres of a couple of the ones that I have contributed to, genres which I've never read in my whole life, and am unlikely ever to read!

:D

Mr X
The Scrivenato sometimes known as Mr X.
rMBP 13" (early 2015) 10.14.5, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSID
MBP17" (late 2011) 10.13.6, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSID
2017 iPad, iOS 12.3.1, 128GB, Apple Pencil
Scrivener, Scapple, Nisus Writer Pro, Bookends …

Jaysen

Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:52 pm Post

xiamenese wrote:
pigfender wrote:

I'm one for whom the move to January has removed the angst about whether to put my head on the block again or not ... I've got too much to do in January to be able to sacrifice myself.

Mr X

WTF!!???!??!? How can you possibly validate ANYTHING I type? Either there's something with your brain or an alien has taken over your account.

Me being right... Nopeity-nope-nope.
Jaysen

gr
Platform: Mac + iOS

Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:03 pm Post

pigfender wrote:The best way to influence whether NiaD continues is to have lots and lots of people sign up (or not)!

Ah, but which is which? Which is which?

I think what pigfender is trying to say, though he is too shy to just out with it, is that he would like us to pester him all year long about the next NIAD. :D
gr : Scrivener user : not affiliated with Lit^Lat
"Nothing, like something, happens anywhere." —Philip Larkin

Jaysen

Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:13 pm Post

gr wrote:

Ah, but which is which? Which is which?

I think what pigfender is trying to say, though he is too shy to just out with it, is that he would like us to pester him all year long about the next NIAD. :D

Ok.

WHEN IS THE NEXT NiaD!?!!???!!??!
Jaysen

pigfender

Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:16 pm Post

I’m deleting my email account on Jan 27th!!!! :wink:

TerryTalksFiction

Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:11 pm Post

See now, Jan 26 is not only a weekend this year, but also a public holiday here in Oz, so a perfect time to lock oneself away for writing methinks! :-D

Jaysen

Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:18 pm Post

pigfender wrote:I’m deleting my email account on Jan 27th!!!! :wink:

WHEN IS THE NEXT NiaD!?!!???!!??!

Remember to blame Grrrrrrr for this.
Jaysen

pigfender

Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:33 pm Post

Jaysen wrote:WHEN IS THE NEXT NiaD!?!!???!!??!

Saturday 26th January, 2019.

Jaysen

Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:56 pm Post

pigfender wrote:
Jaysen wrote:WHEN IS THE NEXT NiaD!?!!???!!??!

Saturday 26th January, 2019.

Jaysen wrote:Remember to blame Grrrrrrr for this.
Jaysen

Tanith
Platform: Windows

Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:06 pm Post

Say, is it okay if those of us who use Facebook share it to our friends? I've got some that might be interested, and at least one gaming guildmate who might enjoy the challenge!