NiaD 8: Live and Let NiaD

I’m one for whom the move to January has removed the angst about whether to put my head on the block again or not … I’ve got too much to do in January to be able to sacrifice myself.

And no doubt once again I will experience regret that the genre will be one I’m happy with, as opposed to the genres of a couple of the ones that I have contributed to, genres which I’ve never read in my whole life, and am unlikely ever to read!

:smiley:

Mr X

WTF!!???!??!? How can you possibly validate ANYTHING I type? Either there’s something with your brain or an alien has taken over your account.

Me being right… Nopeity-nope-nope.

Ah, but which is which? Which is which?

I think what pigfender is trying to say, though he is too shy to just out with it, is that he would like us to pester him all year long about the next NIAD. :smiley:

Ok.

WHEN IS THE NEXT NiaD!?!!???!!??!

I’m deleting my email account on Jan 27th!!! :wink:

See now, Jan 26 is not only a weekend this year, but also a public holiday here in Oz, so a perfect time to lock oneself away for writing methinks! :smiley:

Remember to blame Grrrrrrr for this.

Saturday 26th January, 2019.

Say, is it okay if those of us who use Facebook share it to our friends? I’ve got some that might be interested, and at least one gaming guildmate who might enjoy the challenge!

It’s both okay and strongly encouraged! :smiley:

this sounds like an excellent plan. I feel like everytime I jump in and do something that’s the last time the something is done. ABNA, Remember that? I broke it. :frowning: Don’t leave me thinking I broke NiaD, Pigfender. :confused: :smiley:

I feel similarly! My first NiaD and it’s potentially the last one? :frowning:

Also,

Depending on what your definition of “lots and lots” is, there seems to be a sufficiently large number of people signed up… When can we know whether NiaD is saved for years to come?

Sat 26th Jan, 2019

I want to try!

:biohazard:

Now now, young Jaysen. We all know that young grr grrr, is a obfuscating obscurantist, just like cat lunk, but you can’t blame him for everything … so, behave y’self!
Pangur’s watching you! :imp:

Fluff

Please sign me up! Sounds wonderful.
I’ve never done NIAD before - just heard about it on Scribophile forums.

I’d like to sign up too. I haven’t done it before - but I’ve completed the contact form and supplied links to material. Let me know if that’s Ok or whether you want more! I have cleared the 26th of any other activities already…