TShirts [SPLIT TOPIC]

But does it make a sound?

Only when it makes a tree fall…

Mr Piggy, Can you please explain to Mr * that the purchase of shirt and mug is NOT about me, but about promoting a cause that causes you an annual surplus of worry, stress and sleepless nights? And that THIS is the noble cause she should support by loosening the purse strings?

And yes, she wears the pants. I find this dress quite comfortable.

Are you seriously telling me that after all that pushing and goading you never actually bought one?!

Hahahaha. That’s brilliant. :smiley:
I might just take them off from sale, just to keep that true.

If you were tempted, tell Mrs* that everything on redbubble is 20% off until close Monday (UK time, I think). Use the code SWEET20 at checkout.

Don’t tell her that redbubble has 20% off sales most months cos that’ll weaken your argument.

All I tell Mrs * is “Yes dear, right away dear” otherwise I’m sleeping outside in the hallway like a vagrant. Which is actually less terrible than it sounds down here in the southern portions of the US… the sleeping outside part. The vagrancy part … well … that’s just a shame.

This year, I was organised.
This year, I planned to wear my NiaD t-shirt on the day so I can bore people in cafes as I explain that I’m writing a novel-in-a-day as I order my single-origin filter coffee.
This year, weeks before NiaD, I was ready to order my t-shirt so I could activate my plan.
This year, I even looked up my t-shirt size before I went online.
This year, I went to RedBubble to order and…

[size=150]…there are no NiaD t-shirts!!![/size]

:cry:

There are T-shirt’s! Visit the “shop” at redbubble.com/people/niad/w … nkey?p=mug and then scroll down the page towards the bottom.

Hmmm. Redbubble keeps adding colours and styles to the options when I’m not looking. Check the previews to make sure it actually looks okay before ordering. White print on a white shirt will be a pretty subtle statement.

I have the tshirt in dark blue and dark grey and approve both!

Which may be exactly what you would prefer certain members of the NiaD community to order. Especially ones who are nothing more than eating noises.

Hi Nomnomnomnom.

The Redbubble site is definitely less controllable for sellers than it used to be. I can’t ‘deselect’ colours to only allow people to buy shirts in certain colours anymore (meaning I can’t stop you putting white-on-white, amongst other questionable choices), nor deselect certain clothing options.

If I was doing this again now, I’d go with a different supplier. But since only four people have ever bought anything (including me and my mum - thanks, mum!) I don’t suppose it matters. Still - 12 pages of forum posts?!!?

The t-shirts and mugs are good quality though. :slight_smile:

Yay!
I swear I scrolled down & clicked & was taken to the mug page again, but I wasn’t fully awake so who knows what I did.
Anyway, good to know I can order a t-shirt after all (but white on white is… er… probably not the combination I’ll select)

PS Love your new forum pic. :smiley:

I didn’t know Chomp-Chomp Slurp was a forum member! I’d watch what you say about her though, her writing can be full of bile – she might dig in and leave you a masticated mess just for fun
Yours,
Dr Nominal Patronym

I feel shirtlessness can only add to that blasé café machismo thing you’ve got going on.

Dear young Master grrr-grrrr, Pangur is a bit perplexed with your “blasé café machismo thing…”
He was wondering if it was something similar to Caffè Americano ? :confused:
Happy New Year, grrr grrr.
Fluff

My bad, Fluffernutter. Here is a quick translation for the whiskered set:

“I feel furlessness can only add to that cross-town, alley-weary café felinissimo thing you’ve got going on.”

Thanks for your quick response grr grr, however poor Pangur is even more disconbobulated than before. He’s looking for his Celtic/Gaelic/Irish to English dictionary.
Ah well … c’est la vie … eh?
Take care, down there,
Fluff

Somehow I lost track of the fact that your bud Pangur expired in Ireland in the 9th century. Go figure. Get back on that plane and try this then:

“Is dóigh liom nach féidir le fírinneacht a chur leis an gcaifé sin tras-bhaile, calafoirt agus cailliúint a bhfuil tú ag dul ar aghaidh.”

Aww, young grr grr, bless you. How sweet of you to go to all that trouble on Pangur’s behalf.
I qexpect it’s your Irish/Scots-Irish/Northern English settler ancestry coming to the fore.
pangur said, “Go raibh míle maith agat. Beannaigh tú.”, what ever that means.
Take care … or … purrrrr-purr-purr- meeeeeow meow, in felinesian.
Fluff

This weekend, Redbubble (the people who make the NiaD shirts, mugs, notebooks etc) have a big sale on. If you buy something 28 May to 1 June and use code FINDYOURTHING at checkout you can get 20-60% off, apparently.

T-shirt’s are guaranteed to make you just as attractive as you already are (which is very - you look fabulous!), but there’s always the chance someone will use it to start a conversation with you in a bookshop(1).

https://www.redbubble.com/i/mug/Faster-Than-An-Infinite-Monkey-by-NiaD/14973201.9Q0AD

1 - this has actually happened to me twice.