Where Jaysen tests the patience of Mr Piggy

Pony. The answer is pony.

Nay.

Think about it…

Bet that got gr’s goat bah!bah! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Did someone call free pony rides?

The paraphrased version…

Jaysen: Hey dear, can you watch this and tell me what the guy is saying?

Wife: What the…? Is this something from vic-k?
J: uh… no. This is someone called grrrrrrr.
W: Fine
[sits through video]
[sits in silence for a moment]
[replays video]
W: Well…
J: Yeah?
W: Well what it says is that I need to monitor who you hang out with better.

I am so confused right now.

I think we are back to the question: are we all just pigments of Vic-k’s imagination?

Not necessarily, numpt. It could be a goatment, or a sheepment, or a cowment, or even a pussycatment.
If it was figment, it could in fact be a prunement, or an avocadoment, or a plumment, or a grapement, or even a passionfruitment
Hey up!! 'ang on! If piggy reads this post, he could see in it the kernel … or is it colonel, wottevva, of the seed for Niad 8 … ripe for germination. Or is it German nation, anyway, it’ll defy genreisation , won’t it?

Mr Piggy, what are you eating since you are gone to lunch?

A thinly veiled attempt to gather clues as to genre!

More lunch ideas. Getting a bit… peckish.

Lunch was a quickly thrown together gnocchi pomodoro. Dinner will be mashed potatoes with sliced ham, broccoli and piccalilli.

This tells us that cannibalism should be my focus for this NiaD. Right Piggy?

Fortunately for us all cannibalism is not a genre. Unless plagiarism counts.

Less as a genre and more as a “make sure there are plenty of pigs eating pork or people eating hamstrings in this” type focus. :slight_smile:

If it’s spoilers you’re after, here’s a sneak peak of the cover…

That looks like the color of slightly old meat so I’m sticking to my “incorporate cannibalism” line.

To me, Its portent is patently obvious, Pangur is in agreement (for once). A picaresque novel, depicting the main protagonist’s rise from the realm of darkness and despair (the lower page) , grovelling to the wants and demands of others, forward and upward, to the light( upper page), and empowering status of self fulfilment, inflicting on others what ‘ere gives her (him?), pleasure and satisfaction.

An odyssey of self discovery, and enlightenment, by a masochist, to her (or his), rightful status as a carpetbagging sadist, comfortably ensconced amid likeminded members of the upper echelons of government.
Happy Niading
Happy New Year to all,
Fluff

Thank you for your ever keen and terrifying interpretation Madam Fluff. We bow in humble reverence and admiration.