NiaD 8: Live and Let NiaD

mi
michaelroberts2017
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:56 am
Platform: Windows

Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:37 am Post

I'm in
(Took forever to get L&L to grant me access to my account here.)

User avatar
pacifika
Posts: 63
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:20 pm
Platform: Windows

Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:18 am Post

A challenge. I'm interested. I'll await your message. :D

edited to add: Sent the Contact message with questions, answers and links.
thank you. :D
Image

User avatar
pigfender
Posts: 2809
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:25 am
Platform: Mac, Win + iOS
Location: I share a head with a great many personalities
Contact:

Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:55 am Post

Thanks Pacifika! Got the website message -- that's great and gives me everything I need! Enjoyed the writing sample. Welcome to NiaD!
http://www.pigfender.com | http://www.novelinaday.com
"Some dice only have sixes." nom, 19 Oct 2013
Image Image

User avatar
tanyareed
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:20 pm
Platform: Windows

Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:25 pm Post

I want to try!

User avatar
pacifika
Posts: 63
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:20 pm
Platform: Windows

Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:55 am Post

pigfender wrote:Thanks Pacifika! Got the website message -- that's great and gives me everything I need! Enjoyed the writing sample. Welcome to NiaD!

Whoopie!!!! *does happy dance*
Mind you, most of my stuff is quirky love story stuff.
But thank you. :D Woohoo!!!!
Image

User avatar
Jaysen
Posts: 6222
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:00 am
Platform: Mac + Windows
Location: East-Be-Jesus-Nowhere SC, USA

Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:52 pm Post

pacifika wrote:
pigfender wrote:Thanks Pacifika! Got the website message -- that's great and gives me everything I need! Enjoyed the writing sample. Welcome to NiaD!

Whoopie!!!! *does happy dance*
Mind you, most of my stuff is quirky love story stuff.
But thank you. :D Woohoo!!!!

Well, if you're only doing quirky, avoid vic-k. He tends to go right past quirky and straight to "WTH did I just read?"

Welcome to the nut house!
Jaysen

I have a wife and 2 kids that I can only attribute to a wiggle, a giggle, and the realization that she was out of my league so I might as well be happy with her as a friend. 26 years marriage later, I can't imagine life without her. -Me 10/7/09

ImageImage

User avatar
pacifika
Posts: 63
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:20 pm
Platform: Windows

Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:42 pm Post

Jaysen wrote:
pacifika wrote:
pigfender wrote:Thanks Pacifika! Got the website message -- that's great and gives me everything I need! Enjoyed the writing sample. Welcome to NiaD!

Whoopie!!!! *does happy dance*
Mind you, most of my stuff is quirky love story stuff.
But thank you. :D Woohoo!!!!

Well, if you're only doing quirky, avoid vic-k. He tends to go right past quirky and straight to "WTH did I just read?"

Welcome to the nut house!


LOL Good to know. ;) :D
Image

User avatar
vic-k
Posts: 7135
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:23 am
Platform: Mac + Windows
Location: Protesting in the nude, outside ex Red Lion TESCO Store

Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:54 pm Post

numpty wrote: He tends to go right past quirky and straight to "WTH did I just read?"

I've never done doubleyooteehaitch in my life !!!! Numpty is just a lying hillbilly son-of-a- *"!@*:/!! :evil:

My literary outpourings have been compared, on numerous occasions, by those best qualified to make such pronouncements, as being prose versions of W. B. Yeats's poetry. i.e.,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN_VPtGfsw0
Happy Niading pacifica
Take care
Vic
As a professional, you, are your one and only asset. Without integrity you are worthless, but with it, you are priceless.

User avatar
pacifika
Posts: 63
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:20 pm
Platform: Windows

Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:16 pm Post

vic-k wrote:
numpty wrote: He tends to go right past quirky and straight to "WTH did I just read?"

I've never done doubleyooteehaitch in my life !!!! Numpty is just a lying hillbilly son-of-a- *"!@*:/!! :evil:

My literary outpourings have been compared, on numerous occasions, by those best qualified to make such pronouncements, as being prose versions of W. B. Yeats's poetry. i.e.,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN_VPtGfsw0
Happy Niading pacifica
Take care
Vic

*nods sagely, (not) believing all (several) words spoken by any of "the usual suspects"*
:D
(I will have you know that took thought to get the numbers and tenses right on that. You people already take effort. LOL)
Image

User avatar
Jaysen
Posts: 6222
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:00 am
Platform: Mac + Windows
Location: East-Be-Jesus-Nowhere SC, USA

Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:37 pm Post

pacifika wrote:
vic-k wrote:
numpty wrote: He tends to go right past quirky and straight to "WTH did I just read?"

I've never done doubleyooteehaitch in my life !!!! Numpty is just a lying hillbilly son-of-a- *"!@*:/!! :evil:

My literary outpourings have been compared, on numerous occasions, by those best qualified to make such pronouncements, as being prose versions of W. B. Yeats's poetry. i.e.,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN_VPtGfsw0
Happy Niading pacifica
Take care
Vic

*nods sagely, (not) believing all (several) words spoken by any of "the usual suspects"*
:D
(I will have you know that took thought to get the numbers and tenses right on that. You people already take effort. LOL)

Then I highly recommend not inviting us over for dinner. I've been told that clean up from those events usually requires construction crews.
Jaysen

I have a wife and 2 kids that I can only attribute to a wiggle, a giggle, and the realization that she was out of my league so I might as well be happy with her as a friend. 26 years marriage later, I can't imagine life without her. -Me 10/7/09

ImageImage

User avatar
xandria
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:49 am
Platform: Mac + Windows
Location: Pacific Northwest, Canada
Contact:

Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:47 pm Post

Hi! I signed up here yesterday so I could join NiaD as a first timer. I just filled out the contact form with all the required information, but let me know if I missed something.

Thanks!
ImageImage

User avatar
thegirlclaudia
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:08 pm
Platform: Mac

Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:11 pm Post

Hello, I'm in.

User avatar
tanyareed
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:20 pm
Platform: Windows

Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:22 pm Post

I'm in the +6. Do we have to have another six join for us to be able to participate?

User avatar
tanyareed
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:20 pm
Platform: Windows

Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:24 pm Post

Hi, Xandra!

Me, too! I'm really excited and scared to death at the same time. LOL

xandria wrote:Hi! I signed up here yesterday so I could join NiaD as a first timer. I just filled out the contact form with all the required information, but let me know if I missed something.

Thanks!

User avatar
pigfender
Posts: 2809
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:25 am
Platform: Mac, Win + iOS
Location: I share a head with a great many personalities
Contact:

Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:09 pm Post

xandria, thegirlclaudia, thanks for sending your details over on the contact form. Welcome to NiaD!!!

tanyareed wrote:I'm in the +6. Do we have to have another six join for us to be able to participate?

Hey, Tanya. The books will be roughly 24 chapters... sometimes a few less, sometimes a few more -- I won't know until the day before the event, so the "24 +6" (or "24 + 8" now) is just a rough guide to how many versions of the book we're expecting. If no-one else was to sign up, we'd run two versions of the book. Some participants' chapters would be in both versions in that case.
http://www.pigfender.com | http://www.novelinaday.com
"Some dice only have sixes." nom, 19 Oct 2013
Image Image