NiaD 8: Live and Let NiaD

Whoo-hooooooo! I am so in!

Hi there, hallda01!

As a first timer, there are a few things we need to check first. I’ll send you a direct message later today when I’m at my laptop with detail, or you could shortcut the delay by sending me a message via novelinaday.com/contact answering all the questions (including the writing sample, and letting me know your forum handle - ie hallda01)

Everyone else… welcome back!

Hiya Pig,

I’m in! Technically, this will be my first time but I did get approved last NiaD. I ended up having to withdraw because of a reunion trip that came up which would’ve made it too difficult for me to participate.

Let me know if you need me to respond to the first-timers thing again, happy to send another writing sample if necessary.

Please count me in for NiaD VIII !

I am in too :slight_smile:

Yes, please, count me in. It was such fun last time…

/in

Yay! Glad to be back in the fold. And… where did you peeps get those great NIAD badges in your signatures? #WANT

Count me in!

literatureandlatte.com/forum/vie … 41#p191541

Just got an e-mail reminder. Tentative yes, mostly assuming I don’t forget about it since I’m not a regular on these forums. I had a lot of fun with NiaD 6, though.

Well, now we’re up to 20. Go out and tell your writing friends and spread the word! :slight_smile:

Azurac - I’ll leave you off the list for now then – let me know when you can confirm!

Yeahhhh! The sun has just rissen above the horizon :smiley:
Welcome home fair damsel.
Best of luck with NiaD,
Take care,
Vic.

Is this the year the K throws his hat in the ring?
Or is it the year that Piggy explains the gold starts?
Or is it yet another year of disappointment for those that want to know?

I’m in. Thank you for all your effort to make NiaD happen.
Curtis

I’d like to join again :smiley:

I would like to participate again! I had been eagerly awaiting news since the last time.

I’m in.

I’m in
(Took forever to get L&L to grant me access to my account here.)

A challenge. I’m interested. I’ll await your message. :smiley:

edited to add: Sent the Contact message with questions, answers and links.
thank you. :smiley:

Thanks Pacifika! Got the website message – that’s great and gives me everything I need! Enjoyed the writing sample. Welcome to NiaD!