What's the plan Mr Bacon?

Answering that question would be in direct conflict with our official policy on the matter.

WHICH IS WHY YOU GET ALL CAPS AND EXCESSIVE EXCLAMATION MARKS IN ALL REPLIES!!!

!!! :confused: Six 'snot excessive

Have you noticed the golden Grails of NiaD in their sigs too?

YES!!! BUT I FIGURE THEY EARNED IT SOMEHOW AND I’M ONLY PICKING ONE FIGHT AT A TIME WITH HIS PORKNESS!!!

I’m thinking Pete340 should be asking, “What about ME? Why haven’t I got a star??!!!”

:smiling_imp:

Mr X

If everyone’s special, then no-one’s special…

Unless I randomly pick just one person to leave out? Hmmm. Who should I pick? Who…? :smiling_imp:

SON OF A BACON!!!

YOU BETTER NOT!!!
DON’T YOU DARE!!!

fine.

He won’t do it to you, numpt, you’re his fall back guy … his sane-n-sensible link to reality.

Me?
I’m an outdoor cat anyhow so I wouldn’t mind being left out…

… provided that I qualify as a ”person”

WAIT!!! THAT’S A POINT!!! I’M JUST PUNCTUATION!!!

sigh
I’m not even that. I’m only a space in between… :cry:

What’s all this bruhaha?

IF OINK OINK HADN’T DELETED POSTS (which really, it was me… can you blame him) FROM THE NIAD VIII THREAD IT WOULD MAKE SENSE!!!

BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

HE’S ALL MODERATORY AND POWER HAPPY AND KEEPING THINGS ON TOPIC!!!

(why is typing in all caps with excessive exclamation points so exhausting?)

Apparently we’re special and others want to be special but Pigfender, in his wisdom, wants them to know that they’re special in their own way. So the Pigster plans to make his point by making us even more special by excluding one of us. The cunning part is that the choice will be made by the gods.

It’s a win-win-win as far as I can tell. One of us gets lauded by the gods and has our name recorded in history as the chosen one. The other keeps their gold star while Pigfender gets free advertising for NIAD and implied endorsement by the gods. With all the discussion preceding the choice of the gods, and the buzz it generates, it won’t even matter whether anyone gets excluded or not. I didn’t think he had it in him, but it’s marketing genius…

At first, I believed you were the Chosen Ones. The bearers of the golden Grails of NiaD. Now, I see that the Fender of the Pig, son of Fender of the Stratocaster, son of Fender of the Glowing Coals from the Hearth has tainted you with the Jaundiced Chalice of DaiN. You are marked with the ineradicable puss-coloured symbol of the Other for all of eternity or until L&L changes its forum software again, whichever is the sooner. Such is your destiny. It is written. It is known.

(Do we have to keep this up until 26 January?)

YES!!! THAT OR WE BECOME THE ELC (Even Less Chosen) INSTEAD OF JUST THE UC (UnChosen)!!!

It never ends…

[size=85]That’s why we keep coming back![/size] :smiley:

A very happy World Polar Bear Week to you, auxbuss!