What's the plan Mr Bacon?

If I said

what would your interpretation be?

If grrr grrrr, goes true to form, his response will probably be along the lines of : " Vick is such a benefactory beneficiary, he’ll probably return the payment with a bonus."

He’s clearly forgotten about the requirement to support retail therapy.

Doug what you did there. Quite gregarious of you. A ray of sunshine. I assume you’re joking? People talk rubbishalot.

That’s all some of us ever talk.

OMG. To think that I should be the one to have awakened the Sleepwalker. :open_mouth: This hasn’t happened to me since Godzilla!

Congrats on the new job, piggy.

As for NiaD, I am up for it any time, and am only slightly disappointed that it didn’t fall around my birthday this year. :wink:

Was hoping for it in October, but very much understand it needs to fit in with your life. It is a gift whenever it comes.

Looking forward to it whenever.

For those that haven’t seen - we now have a date and a sign up sheet! Woohoo!

So, I flung in my hat, and now I see the date is the day after Burns Night. I hope there’s a Scottish angle, because mine is likely to be “crowd sourced” with a variety of Alba dialects from midnight to 3am. A Doric chapter would be a challenge :slight_smile:

Again? And no explanation… again? Are the marked as “handlers of the *”? The garbage collectors? Too likely to create NSFW prose?

WHAT’S THE * FOR!?!?!?!?!?!?

AND YOU HAVE THE DAMNABLE * AFTER NAMES!!! AGAIN!!!

Answering that question would be in direct conflict with our official policy on the matter.

WHICH IS WHY YOU GET ALL CAPS AND EXCESSIVE EXCLAMATION MARKS IN ALL REPLIES!!!

!!! :confused: Six 'snot excessive

Have you noticed the golden Grails of NiaD in their sigs too?

YES!!! BUT I FIGURE THEY EARNED IT SOMEHOW AND I’M ONLY PICKING ONE FIGHT AT A TIME WITH HIS PORKNESS!!!

I’m thinking Pete340 should be asking, “What about ME? Why haven’t I got a star??!!!”

:smiling_imp:

Mr X

If everyone’s special, then no-one’s special…

Unless I randomly pick just one person to leave out? Hmmm. Who should I pick? Who…? :smiling_imp: