Accidentally purchased wrong licence

Hi

I accidentally purchased a MacOS licence for Scrivener instead of a PC. I’ve emailed support but haven’t heard back for a week. Does anyone know whether this is a simple matter of having the licence transferred? I know it’s the policy of Scrivener to not transfer a licence between platforms, but what I’m seeking is not a transfer per se, rather a refund to allow me to purchase the correct licence.

Thanks

Anyone?

The support team is still dealing with the backlog from our holiday shutdown. We apologize for the delay.

Do check your junk mail folder, though. Quite often, “no response” actually means that our reply was misdirected to the junk folder and the recipient never saw it,

If you haven’t already sent it, the sales team will need you receipt to process your request.

Katherine

Thanks Katherine. No reply in the SPAM folder yet, but I did forward my receipt as part of the email to sales.

Thanks

Hi, did you get this sorted watdryhope? Exact same problem here, seem to have ordered mac version, although that would be a weird thing for me to have done as i never use a mac and have never tried to download a mac version of anything in error before! Seems to be a few similar stories around so I wonder if its some sort of glitch. Trial version worked fine …?

Hi blueblueblue,

Please contact us via sales@ literatureandlatte.com (including your order number, which is in the format STxxxxxxxx, so that we can find your licence), and we’ll try to help.

All the best,
Astrid

This happened to me too yesterday

I’ve never owned a mac, never bought mac software before… I was sure I clicked windows when buying… but the email that came through said MacOS

Did you ever get yours sorted? I emailed last night hoping to sort something out, but just received an automated reply saying i should expect to wait “two or more days” to hear back.