Where Jaysen tests the patience of Mr Piggy

The chef straightened from the breakfast-laden stove, holding a ladle of melted lard, and declared, “It was the baste of times, it was the wurst of times…”

Ducking to avoid the frying pan hurled by the neatly dressed matriarch, said chef mutter “frankly, I don’t give a ham”… Much to the chef’s dismay the afore mentioned matriarch came prepared with several pans. Her “wide spread” technique resulted in … That’s a different story for a different time.

Mr Piggy,

I have completed my chapter. It is 12,364 words. The red squiggles are part of the art so I didn’t think I should fix them. I also used as little punctuation as possible as well as not capitalization. This will allow the reader to interpret the piece as they see fit. I did have a few issues explaining the talking monkey’s sexual attraction to dolphins who drive 1948 Chevy big bolt engine equipped vehicles, but I think my approach of making dolphins inter-dimensional travelers works. I will admit there it is a bit close to Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy but I think it will pass muster since I change things (coffee cup instead of towel, happy android, etc). I’m not sure how the next chapter will go… the super nova of the earth’s sun may make it difficult for the next person to have plot continuity.

I’ll send it to you shortly.

Never heard of prequel, numpt?

Pony. The answer is pony.

Nay.

Think about it…

Bet that got gr’s goat bah!bah! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Did someone call free pony rides?

The paraphrased version…

Jaysen: Hey dear, can you watch this and tell me what the guy is saying?

Wife: What the…? Is this something from vic-k?
J: uh… no. This is someone called grrrrrrr.
W: Fine
[sits through video]
[sits in silence for a moment]
[replays video]
W: Well…
J: Yeah?
W: Well what it says is that I need to monitor who you hang out with better.

I am so confused right now.

I think we are back to the question: are we all just pigments of Vic-k’s imagination?

Not necessarily, numpt. It could be a goatment, or a sheepment, or a cowment, or even a pussycatment.
If it was figment, it could in fact be a prunement, or an avocadoment, or a plumment, or a grapement, or even a passionfruitment
Hey up!! 'ang on! If piggy reads this post, he could see in it the kernel … or is it colonel, wottevva, of the seed for Niad 8 … ripe for germination. Or is it German nation, anyway, it’ll defy genreisation , won’t it?

Mr Piggy, what are you eating since you are gone to lunch?

A thinly veiled attempt to gather clues as to genre!

More lunch ideas. Getting a bit… peckish.

Lunch was a quickly thrown together gnocchi pomodoro. Dinner will be mashed potatoes with sliced ham, broccoli and piccalilli.

This tells us that cannibalism should be my focus for this NiaD. Right Piggy?

Fortunately for us all cannibalism is not a genre. Unless plagiarism counts.

Less as a genre and more as a “make sure there are plenty of pigs eating pork or people eating hamstrings in this” type focus. :slight_smile: